sigh, lost license

just opened my wallet and noticed my driver's license is missing, wonderful........... was going to get some treats cause wwe is on tonight.

I have a feeling it fell out when I was in tim hortons this morning, I phone the tim horton's and the guy who answered said well I don't know since it was this morning and there are no managers here so you will have to wait till tomorrow, WTF!!, how about tim horton's hire some smart people instead of fecking idiots.

So if it was not turned in if it fell out there, guess I am out ten bucks???(anyone know what it is to get replacement).

Only thing I can think of is tim's or it fell out in one of the vehicles(checked 1, did not see anything, the other is not here at the moment.)

It has to be a curse on me, I don't understand how so many bad things can happen to 1 good person:(

well guys there goes my buy in for tomorrow's private tournament;):(

Comments

• what's the tourney/buy-in/site?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    what's the tourney/buy-in/site?

The private tourny for here tomorrow night on pokerstars, 5.50 buy in
  • ok...

License shouldnt stop you from going to get treats.

second of all, ill ship ya 5.50 on stars for tilt if thats a problem.

nothign Id like more then to take you and your out of position flat calls, out.
  • crisis averted, found it, whew.....

On another note, aced keeps denying my withdrawal from December, like is this another scandal? ok I should not say that as Graham knows them, but it is a month now since I 1st requested it, it has gone from it was the holiday's to they updated the software to I need to send I.D. verification to still denying it with no reason.

I realized there would be a couple of day's cause of the holiday's

update of software, not really my problem

verification, ok not really a problem and sent it 3 times cause the 1st time, it was not good enough, 2nd time they said they never received it, 3rd time looks ok and it should have been finally processed, now there saying still denied but no reason.

I needed the funds to pay rogers, thank god full tilt is the best, less then 24 hours my withdrawal is in my hand, only problem now is I can't move up levels like I wanted too until I get er back on.

So the drama continues.............
  • Watch yer bankroll management Philli. Just saying.. Anyhoo, good you found it. I don't think replacing a dl in Ontario is much fun.
  • Watch yer bankroll management Philli. Just saying.. Anyhoo, good you found it. I don't think replacing a dl in Ontario is much fun.

:confused:
  • Just saying needing online poker bankroll to pay bills isn't always a good situation.
  • think philli is implying that he has to spend his money on getting his DL back instead of the game tomorrow night. ;)
  • Just saying needing online poker bankroll to pay bills isn't always a good situation.

I actually did not need it, it was just in case, as I forgot about GST cheque.

Gold star for epic, don't worry I am sure jokerstars will reward your roody poo candy ass.( The rock FTW THERE):D
  • Hey Philli, wasn't trying to be rude. Hope to see you playing tomorrow night. More the merrier as they say.
  • Hey Philli, wasn't trying to be rude. Hope to see you playing tomorrow night. More the merrier as they say.

I know, the 2nd paragraph was towards epic/fed;):biggrin2:
  • to add to derail from original thread regarding aced, Now they are telling me I am not allowed to withdraw using instadebit which I used to deposit with in the 1st place, I already used instadebit to withdraw last time, so I don't know what the problem is

aaaaaaaaaand it goes on....................