Game 12; This one will decide

Okay, I'm going to say for now this game will be this Thursday as scheduled, HOWEVER...if I'm not feeling any better by then, I MAY postpone it. Sorry guys, but this friggin cold has got me suffering like nobody's business. Even causing my hearing to be affected now.

Game is POSTPONED due to host illness...sorry guys.

Comments

• tentative +1, but hoping for a reschedule. That doesnt mean I hope you stay sick tho......
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    but hoping for a reschedule. That doesnt mean I hope you stay sick tho......

What he said. Can't make it this week but am free the next 2 Thursdays.
    I feel for you AJ
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Even causing my hearing to be affected now.
    Ok, we can all talk about AJ now...... Anyone have any good dirt?
  • In...hoping that the game goes as planned, if the SET gets pushed back I may not be able to make it...

GArry
  • In.

"Get Well, Get Well Soon, AJ"

GO GARRY GO!!! GO GARRY GO!!!
  • ACDC wrote: »
    In.

"Get Well, Get Well Soon, AJ"

GO GARRY GO!!! GO GARRY GO!!!

for some reason I just can't share your same enthusiasm!

No,No, No...... the "get well" part I understand, it's that other stuff???????

Count me in! Go ME Go!!

Milton "feel like AVis" Slim
  • I was really hoping to be over this by now, but its still hanging on with a vice grip. Sorry guys, but I am not able to host tonight. Last thing I want is to be spreading whatever this is to you school of fish.

Game 12 next week. Garry, if we need to reschedule the SET game, I can do that.
  • I hope you feel better soon AJ!
  • All that careful DRUG DOPING so I would be at my best for Jan 14th, gone to waste.

Get well soon! AJ!

See you all next week

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    All that careful DRUG DOPING so I would be at my best for Jan 14th, gone to waste.

Get well soon! AJ!

See you all next week

Milton Slim

Is he lying or isn't he???

BTW: "Go Dave Go!!!!"

See Ya'll next week
  • ACDC wrote: »
    Is he lying or isn't he???

BTW: "Go Dave Go!!!!"

See Ya'll next week

THAT'S FUNNY LOL

NEXT WEEK GUYS
    mILTON sLIM
  • being sick stinks! Even worse than a bad beat in poker I say. get better soon AJ and see you all next week.