Comments

• I'm working on clicking this link..but I haven't quite screwed up the courage yet.
  • Isn't there enough wrong with the idea of white folks "rapping" without adding the insult of blue-collar Brit accents to it?!?

Fuck me, but there was NOTHING redeeming about that clip, except maybe the cellie, from an historical perspective.

And part of me thinks this is related to Fed's Mom, somehow . . . amirite?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Isn't there enough wrong with the idea of white folks "rapping" without adding the insult of blue-collar Brit accents to it?!?

Fuck me, but there was NOTHING redeeming about that clip, except maybe the cellie, from an historical perspective.

Keep my mother out of this, and I will keep this out of your mom.

(seriously, please dont bring up my mother)

I didnt even bother clicking this video, because lets face it.. cerebrus FTL.
    Isn't there enough wrong with the idea of white folks "rapping" without adding the insult of blue-collar Brit accents to it?!?

I would never, ever create a thread about another forumer's mother. That's just downright ludacris... god damn Milo being so fucking awesome and seeing right thru my post

As for the clip itself, the Welsh wrestlers were over last night and after showing them such gems as Prostitute Mickey and What What In The Butt, they showed me this. I lol'd pretty hard.
    Methinks we may have found our psychic..... or he caught the original episode....
  • No the censor got it before I did, thanx just the same.