-EV Move...

for me...

LL on the 50-50 tonight anyone?? Wetts?? You know you wanna...

Comments

• I'm tempted, but for a LL I'd need someone to swap me some FT for stars cash. Can you do that?
  • I don't have that much on Tilt..Can give you Merge to trade for Cake to get stars to trade to tilt? lol
  • well I need tilt monies, not stars. Are we talking about the same 50/50 lol

Edit: nvm, I'm confusing myself, I'll make a thread for a trade and see if I can get it done on time
  • Richard - I can trade you for Stars if you need tilt, just tell me how much you want.

Would love to be in for the LL but Im crashing - No 5050 tonight.
  • lets all wait until tomorrow then..maybe get a few more?
  • Cool, could you trade 50? What's your stars nick? I'm "llRichardll" on tilt.

Edit: Can't tomorrow, have to sleep every once in a while
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    Cool, could you trade 50? What's your stars nick? I'm "llRichardll" on tilt.

Edit: Can't tomorrow, have to sleep every once in a while

Wetts1012.

Are those "L" or "I" in your name
  • "L"

I've shipped the cash over
  • lets try for another night anyway...I have to go out soon now..parents need some help.
  • Alright, too bad. I'll try to make it next time as well.

Thanks for the swap btw Wetts
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    "L"

I've shipped the cash over

Got it and sent. I may have submitted twice (sent 100) Im not sure.

Let me know.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Got it and sent. I may have submitted twice (sent 100) Im not sure.

Let me know.

Yeah, you did. I'll flip it back if I can have your tilt alias
  • Its same - wetts1012.

The cashier isnt updating so I hit submit twice.

OOPS.
  • Ok, this is getting ridiculous trying to figure tilt out while playing 4 tables. Where's the transfer funds button lol?
  • Lobby -> Cashier. LOL.

Just send whenever you get a break.
  • Alright, I'm retarded. Should be done now, I'll wait and play the tournament another day as well
  • Got it. Tx.

Im in for a LL later this week in maybe the 50/50 or something fun like the 5R.
  • Plan it a night ahead and I'm in. Don't really care what it is, just in for the challenge
  • Wish I had seen this earlier...wouldve done it, I'll do it later this week though
  • yeah..we need to do one this week...something half-assed substantial..like the 50-50..I need motivation..lol
  • 30th in 5050 tonight:(