Party Issues?

Anyone else experiencing disconnect issues with Party today?

Never had this happen before, on any site. But, for some reason, this a.m. I am getting punted . . . no internet issues elsewhere, either.

Comments

go play stars!
  • With reading skills like that, it's no wonder you suck at both poker and life.

Good call, btw.
  • Milo wrote: »
    With reading skills like that, it's no wonder you suck at both poker and life.

Good call, btw.

my poker is good.. my life not so much.

:D
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    my poker sucks.. my life is not even worth living.

:D

fyp
  • Hobbes wrote: »

im still on tilt because I am threatened by your poker skillz, and I have nothing better to do then harass the poker legend and try and get support of the guys online so I feel relevant on the interwebz.. my play wont get it, so I might as well go after the guy that ppl dont like to try and gain fame...

Hobbes I know it was you who reported me, and thats fine.

Everything worked out.. Im flattered you took the time to do that, and follow me around the forum like a little puppy dog yapping at my heels. It amuses me, and makes me feel empowerment over you.

Carry on.

/thread derailment.
  • umm ok.

Time to put you on ignore.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Anyone else experiencing disconnect issues with Party today?

Never had this happen before, on any site. But, for some reason, this a.m. I am getting punted . . . no internet issues elsewhere, either.

the server is good for me but there something wrong with the hole cards.
  • Yours too, huh?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    umm ok.

Time to put you on ignore.

Old Today, 12:53 PM
    epic_donk
    This message is hidden because epic_donk is on your ignore list.

life is good -- why don't the mods boot this troll though?
  • Looks normal for me at the moment...
  • darbday wrote: »
    the server is good for me but there something wrong with the hole cards.
    +1. And the doomswitch must be back on since I keep being bubble boy. :fish:

PartyPoker has the weird occasional problem of some of my tables disconnecting while all my other Party tables are normal. You can phone 24-hour toll-free support and they can tell you what to check.