Full Tilt Support -- Red Pro Hacked

Why such a good site which makes tonnes of $$ doesn't make some effort to have even average support is disgusting.

I suggest all players on there get the security token, although I don't know what it does:) I just ordered one.

XTracey All in every hand at $25/$50 EDIT: ACCT HACKED!! - PocketFives

Comments

• This is ridiculous and it's happening way too much lately. It surprises me that a site the size of Full Tilt doesn't have live 24 hour support. I've played on sites that get 1/4 the traffic that FT does that have 24 hour support. I feel bad for these people who are getting their accounts hacked, but they deserve a lot of the blame as well. Not just whatever site they're playing at. A lot of these sites now are offering many different security measures, some better than others. But FT does have a few different ones available, the 3 card pin to enter with your username/password, security key, and a mobile security key. So, while yes, it does suck a lot that these people are having a lot of money stolen from them, there are very simple measures that can be taken which would've stopped this from happening.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Why such a good site which makes tonnes of $$ doesn't make some effort to have even average support is disgusting.

I suggest all players on there get the security token, although I don't know what it does:) I just ordered one.

XTracey All in every hand at $25/$50 EDIT: ACCT HACKED!! - PocketFives

I ordered my RSA with Iron points like 3 months ago.

Still not arrived........
  • Yeah I ordered mine a while back as well, nothing.
  • Take one look at the FTP forum's beginners section and you'll see how bad it actually is. One after another people bitching about the lack of online,email, phone, etc. support. Accounts frozen, deposit problems, cashouts, etc.
  • sorry all, I had to take all the support staff to carry my money to the craps table at the Bellagio.
  • One guy carrying the change purse, the rest guarding Philli? Just kidding buddy.
  • actyper wrote: »
    Yeah I ordered mine a while back as well, nothing.

Me as well.
  • Does anyone know about the pin you can get for extra security, just read about it on 2p2 while waiting for your token? This has been around for awhile according to the thread,ooops, I did not know about it, but thoughts on it?

You guys are lucky you have enough points to get the token, if you ever do get it :)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Does anyone know about the pin you can get for extra security, just read about it on 2p2 while waiting for your token? This has been around for awhile according to the thread,ooops, I did not know about it, but thoughts on it?

You guys are lucky you have enough points to get the token, if you ever do get it :)

This is what I'm currently using until I have the points to get the token. When you open full tilt, go to the Security drop down, then Additional Authentication, then select Login With Pin. Then it will go through getting it set up. It's alright, but I would still rather have the token.
  • I ordered mine yesterday -- I ordered the 5k points one, not the mobile phone one...I hope this is the correct one. I won't be playing on there until at least Feb so I hope to have it by then.
  • Terrorism rises poker gadget sales go through the roof.
  • I use the same pw for all my poker accounts..kool?

Seriously though..am I really reading that you are spending your bonuses on a product that means that you don't trust the site in charge of your money?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I use the same pw for all my poker accounts..kool?

Seriously though..am I really reading that you are spending your bonuses on a product that means that you don't trust the site in charge of your money?

It's 5k FTP -- not worth anything really, so yes. I understand the irony in this, but I make decent money on there and would rather spend almost worthless points on a gadget to protect the few thousand dollars I leave sitting in a poker account in the ether than not do it.
  • Received my RSA today.

No fucking idea how it works. (0 instructions in tha box FTW).
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Received my RSA today.

No fucking idea how it works. (0 instructions in tha box FTW).

Please post instructions when you figure it out
  • Figured it out. Its done through the interface.

As security features go, its decent.

I just hope I never lose it.
    I use the same pw for all my poker accounts..kool?

It actually protects you from yourself.

1) poor passwords
    2) Same pwds on multiple sites
    3) Clicking save pwd on the site login screen (which should never be there in the 1st place)
    4) PC getting a virus (keylogger) cause you didn't update you antivirus sw

etc

I keep my passwords secure on an encrypted usb stick with software that can enter the pwd automatically.
  • my anti-virus software expired in 05...kool?
    my anti-virus software expired in 05...kool?

no new viruses since then, so kool....
  • Hobbes wrote: »

I keep my passwords secure on an encrypted usb stick with software that can enter the pwd automatically.

will this save your password for multiple programs or did i just write the future?
  • darbday wrote: »
    will this save your password for multiple programs or did i just write the future?

I have all the passwords for websites and poker software stored. Works for most (but not all sites). Those that it doesn't work for, you can still stop the password and copy the pwd to the clipboard and paste it to the site.
  • compuease wrote: »
    no new viruses since then, so kool....

Watch me bite my thumb at Karma ...

I've never had a virus or a problem with someone stealing my pw for sites I care about. I think this is a bunch of trumped up hullabaloo.
  • Thankyou Kristy. I am going to try and use the word "hullabaloo" at least five times today within appropriate context. Love that word.
  • np Bill, tomorrow we'll rap about 'sky-larking'
  • Wow, just looked up skylarking. Multiple defs... Let's leave that until tomorrow. I'm still having coffee.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I have all the passwords for websites and poker software stored. Works for most (but not all sites). Those that it doesn't work for, you can still stop the password and copy the pwd to the clipboard and paste it to the site.

thx...

the new wave will be automatically logging into all your sites poker or non with a usb stick that also has your credit cards and banking access...it will be called some sort of cell phone
  • arrived today -- wetts how does it work?
  • You have to set it up on the server.

Open Lobby -> Security, and activate it.

It generates a random 6 digit code every 5 seconds.

Very cool, just dont leave that little fucker in your pockets and put it through the wash (imo).
  • Set that up and the PS one. The Stars one you add a pin on top of that # as well. Funny how the FT one just comes in a box, no instructions or anything. Waiting for my party one now.
  • actyper wrote: »
    Set that up and the PS one. The Stars one you add a pin on top of that # as well. Funny how the FT one just comes in a box, no instructions or anything. Waiting for my party one now.

You can set a pin on FTP as well