• Watching and playing Omah hi-lo
  • GAH! they scored :(

EDIT: shit 2-1 for USA :(
  • twice ..... rawrrrr!!
  • 2-2!!! Great play by Canada
  • This is gonna be a sick sick game.

2 - 2
  • hard to pay attention to my $$$ . . .
  • I haven't seen as much of this tourney as I had hoped. I must say that is the most skilled and by far the most disciplined American team I have ever seen. They skate like the wind, take every hit (and cheap shot) in stride and play together. Very strange. Seems more like the Russian national teams of years gone by.
  • I think I made my daughter poop when I yelled...
  • What is it about Canada and 6-5 score lines?

Is it just me that notices this?
  • No shame in that one. Great game imo.
  • Wow, what a roller-coaster game. I've been watching the World Jrs pretty much religiously since the late '80s and the last 3 years have had some of the craziest comebacks/finishes ever. Unfortunate that Canada lost, but I'm happy for our Kitchener Ranger player Jeremy Morin who played on the U.S. team.
  • Woooooooooooo hoooooooooo go us
  • Walleye wrote: »
    Woooooooooooo hoooooooooo go us

Plz ban.
  • I'm upset by the 5:1 ratio of women:men on my facebook that posted status updates about this game.

So horrible..if they want attention they should just post n00dz.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I'm upset by the 5:1 ratio of women:men on my facebook that posted status updates about this game.

only once I get my 6 pack back. More like a 2/4 right now.
  • Kristy, what is it like to know that the usa is better at hockey than canada?
  • Walleye wrote: »
    Kristy, what is it like to know that the usa is better at hockey than canada?

You know better than anyone that I don't care about hockey.

For all I know they stripped down to their tightie whities and had a hug-off to CC and C music factory's "Everybody Dance Now" and cried about Britney.

Also if the US. were better at Hockey than Canada...why do we more than double you for players in the NHL? (Pretty sure I read that somewhere)
    I'm upset by the 5:1 ratio of women:men on my facebook that posted status updates about this game.

Just for you>:D

For some: NSFW: Please look downwards...

A little further south.....
  • No shame in that one. Great game imo.

+1

It is too bad they didn't get #6. It was an amazing game and they all played their hearts out. And I will be watching again next year when we win it back (on USA ice no less!!!) and for years to come.
    You know better than anyone that I don't care about hockey.

Ban, please ===>> TREASON

And Shar, can we get an NSFW on that pic, please?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Ban, please ===>> TREASON

And Shar, can we get an NSFW on that pic, please?

No Treason; lacrosse is our national game.

And what is nsfw about that pic? No nipple/vag and classy black and white photography imo.
  • Sure, spoil the fun . . .

As for the pic, not everyone has the same views you and I might have . . . no worries.