An oldie but a goodie

I just caught myself singing this song again and realized that there has not yet been a discussion thread regarding it.

Make sure you watch it all for most effective critiquing..
YouTube - What What In The Butt

Comments

• Okay, I humoured you. I have now come to the following conclusions about this video . . .

1) Who knew the "voice" guy from Police Academy movies had a music career? and . . .

2) I think your affinity for the song stems from having the same issues that the artist in question does: namely, guys wanting to do things to your butt, and your/his uncertainty re: same. :cute:
  • Unfortunately there are no good videos of it online, but when South Park did this I lost it.
  • Can't find the clip I want to add to this, but I will quote the immortal Hans Moleman: You took the last four minutes of my life and I want them back... ahh forget it, I'd just waste them anyways.
  • WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU FIND THIS SHIT???

And who has the friggin' time?
  • I peddle 'awesome' its a key component in a lively barter system.
  • Kristy walks around saying wat wat when we are at her parents house just to try to get me to finish the sentence.

true story
  • Walleye wrote: »
    Kristy walks around saying wat wat when we are at her parents house just to try to get me to finish the sentence.

true story

Yeah, yeah, we feel your pain . . . at least you're scarfing down her Mom's cookies as compensation. what about the rest of us?!?
  • Two thumbs way up.

Ahhh, flying alter boy!
  • Walleye wrote: »
    Kristy walks around saying wat wat when we are at her parents house just to try to get me to finish the sentence.

true story

One of these days you're going to slip up and respond "In the butt" in front of my Mom and I am going to look all offended and embarrassed..

waynesworld.gif

It's going to be AWESOME!!!
  • Two thumbs way up.

Ahhh, flying alter boy!

Best line ever: "And they shouldn't fence at night... or they're going to hurt the gymnasts"
  • Milo wrote: »
    Yeah, yeah, we feel your pain . . . at least you're scarfing down her Mom's cookies as compensation. what about the rest of us?!?

good point, those are some good cookies. fyl
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    One of these days you're going to slip up and respond "In the butt" in front of my Mom and I am going to look all offended and embarrassed..

waynesworld.gif

It's going to be AWESOME!!!

not gonna happen