Bristol St. Classic XLVIII - Wed. Jan 13th, 7pm (Waterloo)

Comments

• My +1 was schtebs and he's already in.....so minus my plus if ya know what I mean.
  • The list has been update with stuff from over the weekend.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    My +1 was schtebs and he's already in.....so minus my plus if ya know what I mean.

Thanks for thinking of me buddy but I got in in time. I vote we +1 for each other whenever one of us gets in on something first.
    Also, not that it's a biggie, there's no C in Shtebs. Friends for 28 years so I figured it's okay to correct you in a public forum.
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    Thanks for thinking of me buddy but I got in in time. I vote we +1 for each other whenever one of us gets in on something first.
    Also, not that it's a biggie, there's no C in Shtebs. Friends for 28 years so I figured it's okay to correct you in a public forum.

My spelleration has gone to shit. As in you're guhay. And that's O-K.
  • hey rob, my +1 has dropped out.

edit: ill also be a little late so please blind me in!
  • sign me up, think you could send me directions?
  • I need directions to the place. Thank You
  • ram_siva1 wrote: »
    I need directions to the place. Thank You

try not to get lost this time :D
  • Please remove Jenn from the list. I'll still be there.
  • Reserve list updated with a few cancellations. Everyone on the waiting list is now on the reserve list. Sending out directions momentarily.

See you tonight!!
  • out as well as my +1
  • Rob, put me down as tentative. I won't know till around 6 whether I can get off work. I will confirm then. If I can play, I will be late.
  • Since I can't be there, I'm feeling like a degen and want to make a prop bet of some sort. Order of finish, last longest between 2 players, someone throw ideas at me please.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Rob, put me down as tentative. I won't know till around 6 whether I can get off work. I will confirm then. If I can play, I will be late.

Sorry Rob, no chance I will be there. Too much work today.:(
  • westside8 wrote: »
    since i can't be there, i'm feeling like a degen and want to make a prop bet of some sort. Order of finish, last longest between 2 players, someone throw ideas at me please.

$10 LL and I'll take Ram
    Since I can't be there, I'm feeling like a degen and want to make a prop bet of some sort. Order of finish, last longest between 2 players, someone throw ideas at me please.
    Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Sorry Rob, no chance I will be there. Too much work today.:(

It it would now seem like a fairly decent shot that I can last longer than Buzzzard tonight.
  • Sorry Rob I am down with the Flu and will not be able to make it tonight. Good luck all.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    $10 LL and I'll take Ram

I'll take Moose... Who is Ram?
  • Updated the list. Currently sitting at 28.

Ram is the new guy. Sam_riva on here.

Oh and it's a bet
    I'll take Moose...

Wes, if you are taking moose, put me down for $10 with Helmuth's Mole. You can pay me next time I see you.
  • I may be a bit late, eating. Please blind me in.

Sean
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Wes, if you are taking moose, put me down for $10 with Helmuth's Mole. You can pay me next time I see you.

Might be awhile 'til I see you..but you can transfer the money to me on Stars.
    Might be awhile 'til I see you..but you can transfer the money to me on Stars.

The bet is officially on.
    Hobbes wrote: »
    Ram is the new guy. Sam_riva on here.

Oh and it's a bet

FTP or PS Wes?
  • Sorry Hobbes if I knew you were doing a prop bet on me, I would have played better. I had three bad beats in a row. Flopped a Flush, a guy rivered a full house with J2. And then i had 2 pair and straight and i think two pair and flush. Dont remember but I will hopefully win you some money next time.
  • Could anyone let me know if there is anything happening in the waterloo kitchener area? Thanks
  • Quick update on the runners in the prop bets:

Hellmuth's Mole > moose > Ram
  • No problem. Sometimes it's better not to know. :D

ram_siva1 wrote: »
    Sorry Hobbes if I knew you were doing a prop bet on me, I would have played better. I had three bad beats in a row. Flopped a Flush, a guy rivered a full house with J2. And then i had 2 pair and straight and i think two pair and flush. Dont remember but I will hopefully win you some money next time.
  • DataMn wrote: »
    Hellmuth's Mole > moose > Ram

:)Thanks Mole. Either Wes or Hobbes can send it to Buzzzardd on Stars.:)