Game 11; Back at it!

Happy New Year everyone!

So lets start the new year off right and get back on track in the league. There are only 2 regular season games left before the SET game on Jan 21, and the race is very tight. The season champ will have a real fight on their hands this season.

Who's in??
AJ
Keith
Darryl
Garry
Kris
Dave
Jeff
Trevor
Jenn
10-
11-
12-

Comments

• I'm in and I'll see about The Cooks.
  • Ukrainian Boxing Day????????????

Count me in.

Milton Slim
  • Hey, I'm feeling like poop, and won't be able to make it.

I think Trev wants to play. You should PM him directly.

Also I can't make next weeks game, but I'm looking forward to the SET!

gl all
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Hey, I'm feeling like poop, and won't be able to make it.

I think Trev wants to play. You should PM him directly.

Also I can't make next weeks game, but I'm looking forward to the SET!

gl all

Hope you're feeling better soon Johnnie! I'll PM Trevor and see what's happening.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Hope you're feeling better soon Johnnie! I'll PM Trevor and see what's happening.

Me too. Thanks AJ!
  • Trevor and Jenn are both in!!
  • Do we need boats, rafts, floaters or such to get to your place AJ? Or, is the "coast" clear?
  • ACDC wrote: »
    Do we need boats, rafts, floaters or such to get to your place AJ? Or, is the "coast" clear?

A good pair of hip waders wouldn't hurt ;)
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    A good pair of hip waders wouldn't hurt ;)

wHAT HAVE i MISSED?

mILTON sLIM
  • Well the Christmas break didn't slow Garry down at all, as he captures back to back victories after taking Keith's massive chip lead headsup. It was almost a repeat of the last game of 2009, Garry massively outchipped, but he comes back to steal the win. I was in third place tonight (nice to actually money this season) and Jenn was bubble.

Next week is the last game of the season, so be sure you're here for it!! See you all next week.
  • And there's a NEW LEADER AGAIN!!

With last night's win, Garry is now the POINTS and MONEY LEADER for the season. But there's still one more game, and the race is close enough be really interesting next week.

GARRY 393.94

DAVE 362.1
    JEFF HARWOOD 332.93
    ALLAN 317.26
    KEITH 307.25
    DARRYL 281.9
    JASON 281.52
    A.J. 275
    KRIS 265.39
    GREG 200.28
    ED 150.19
    JENN 137.63
    TREVOR 129.92
    JOHNNIE 110.96
    ELEANOR 92.31
    CHRIS 88.75
    JORDAN 40.82
    MARK 31.12
    ANTHONY 28.85
    JUSTIN 19.75
    ROCKY 15.4
    TAYLOR 14.14
    NICHOLAS 13

The only person who MUST show up next week to qualify for the SET game is Eleanor. The following have already qualified.

A.J.
    KEITH
    DARRYL
    ANTHONY
    ALLAN
    GREG
    JEFF HARWOOD
    DAVE
    GARRY
    TREVOR
    JENN
    JOHNNIE
    JASON
    KRIS
    ED
    CHRIS
    and Eleanor would make 17!!
  • my 150 points secures me 150 in chips correct? I just might raise 150 "in the dark" on the first hand and see where that leads me :-)
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    my 150 points secures me 150 in chips correct? I just might raise 150 "in the dark" on the first hand and see where that leads me :-)

Yes, you get that in bonus chips. What you do with them is entirely up to you ;)