"dead" line approaches

Just a reminder that if you want in, I need a list of potential corpses this a.m. Leaving to see Avatar around 10:30 a.m. so act accordingly . . .

Will update throughout the day . . .

Comments

• Milo wrote: »
    Just a reminder that if you want in, I need a list of potential corpses this a.m. Leaving to see Avatar around 10:30 a.m. so act accordingly . . .

Will update throughout the day . . .

Isn't that movie supposed to realllllly suck?

And FYI: Avatar
  • Milo wrote: »
    Just a reminder that if you want in, I need a list of potential corpses this a.m.

CRAP! I knew I was forgetting something.

I'll try as hard as I can.
  • All you need is around 20 or so Mole. You can do it.

How many lists do we have so far Milo? 20 min left till draft position is determined! Can't wait!

Maybe we should give everyone a substitute pick just in case someone on their list bites it within the next 14hrs!
  • Four lists so far.

Wild Bill
    DennisG
    AJ
    JohnnieH
  • Maybe we should give everyone a substitute pick just in case someone on their list bites it within the next 14hrs!

No subs for stiffs. If they croak early, and they're on your list, too bad.

But I think I know where you're heading

For the record, you can submit a list AFTER the Draft position is determined, you will just be placed at the bottom of the draft list.
    Ten minutes left, time to get the hat . . .
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Isn't that movie supposed to realllllly suck?

And FYI: Avatar

I have heard good things about it. And thank you for the thought, but having several people crowding around my computer screen is not my idea of fun.
  • Five minutes. Names are going into the hat . . .

Hellmuth's Mole is in under the wire.
  • Interesting. Didn't we have about 7 people interested in this morbid little adventure?
  • Nice job mole. Under pressure even!
  • Can't wait to see who I got!

It's like Christmas all over again.
  • Interesting. Didn't we have about 7 people interested in this morbid little adventure?

Five lists in: Draft order follows

AJ
    DennisG
    JohnnieH
    Hellmuth's Mole
    WildBill

Two hours for any stragglers
  • Unwrapping these presents might be a bit macabre(Spelling?).

Crap!!!! Last place!
  • Wetts and Cerberus are the only players left to enter lists. I am out the door in 15 minutes. This was fun. While compiling the draft, I doubled up $25.00 goofing around on Party playing Omaha (hi).

I will complete the draft when I get home this afternoon, and hopefully post before heading out for the night.

The lists are a very interesting mix, with a lot of similarities. I wonder if there is some "DeadPool" web site that you folks went to. As it stands right now, three of you will be getting your #1 picks, and four of you will be getting 2 of your top 3 picks (I think).

Good luck to the winners, and ill health to your "horses".
  • How many do we get each? 10? 15?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    How many do we get each? 10? 15?

You said 5. That is what I am planning to do. I will listen to suggestions.

Teams have been drafted but, as the possibility exists for more entries, I will refrain from posting. Also, the players can decide to double the team strength to 10, if you like. I will continue the draft in that event.
  • I would suggest you just keep drafting until someone's list runs out.
  • Now that's not a bad idea Mole. I'd be agreeable to that.
  • Since the entrants is pretty low, I agree with HM.

Now to book a flight to Hollywood......
  • I am good with going until a persons list is out :) *giggity*
  • You realize I want extra pay for this right? Okay, I will proceed to draw until an even # of victims are selected to each team, and the first players list has been run dry. In other words, if Johnnie's list is exhausted, and you stand at 13 players each, that is it.

This will be very interesting. Draft continues now.'

Draft complete. Team lists to follow . . .
  • Hey Mario!!!

Just a suggestion

Next Royal Cup...wear Kevlar! ;)
  • Milo, are you starting a new thread to show off everyones picks?
  • Yes. Everyone please PM them back to me so that I can save them in a separate folder. Thanks.