Comments

• I hope that bitch bit his nuts off . . .

I loved typing that.
  • 30 seconds loading the Calgary Herald is too much for my ADD..
  • "Willfully causing harm or suffering to an animal"?

I thought if you injured a police dog, even if it's in the process of apprehending you, it resulted in a charge similar to that of assaulting an officer? I'm sure I've seen that before.
  • I think that's only in the states. But who knows. Either way, this asshole should be stabbed several times with a "screwdriver like hand tool".
  • You guys lack subtlety. The dog will obviously be on a restricted diet as it recovers. I say once she's back in harness, so to speak, we slather buddy up with beef gravy on his privates, hog-tie the prick, and turn Cora loose.

Revenge, AND a snack.

And, if Cora's a Vegan, we can still get all stabby later

I thought if you injured a police dog, even if it's in the process of apprehending you, it resulted in a charge similar to that of assaulting an officer? I'm sure I've seen that before.

+1
  • Having worked in the prison system for 10 years, I have seen what happens when guys who hurt animals get to the max. At least in the federal system. It's a step below hurting old people. You'll be amazed what a 500lb steel cell door will do to someones hand when it's slammed on it!

However, a police dog may be another matter...Sadly.

And Milo, I doubt cora is vegan... You try and give my Shepherd anything that didn't at one point have a pulse, and Bob basically looks at you with that "meh" look!
  • You try and give my Shepherd anything that didn't at one point have a pulse, and Bob basically looks at you with that "meh" look!

Your dog's name is Bob? Mine is Homer.

I love when pets have human names.
  • I am naming my next cat Fido, or Rover. Star Trek ruined "Spot" for me . . .

The officers told me that there is no charge for stabbing the police dog.
  • Hmm...I have a dog named Barley and a cat named Hops.
  • I have 2 cats in my house now ( Mr. T unfortunately passed a couple years ago) Stewie and our newest christmas addition which my son named Arnold.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I love when pets have human names.

This. My dog is Larry and my cat is Henry, though the family calls him 'Hank'.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    This. My dog is Larry and my cat is Henry, though the family calls him 'Hank'.

I knew about Larry, but not Hank. That's funny.

How does Hank getting alone with the puppy?
  • BTW ... did surgery on the dog ftw
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    How does Hank getting alone with the puppy?

Hank is not impressed.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    BTW ... did surgery on the dog ftw

oooh, now this thread makes sense. I really couldn't open the link originally.