is there no end to the horror?

bad beats, suckouts, 2 outers, runner runners, rivered, you name it, it happened all within 3 hours tonight.

Highlight of the night was my QQ vv 1010 vs 88. One guess as to who rivered their set. Runner up was my AK vs A2 with a 2 on the river.

I've seen it all before but tonight was just plain creepy. I had the best of it going into all in hands preflop at least 12 times tonight only to be felted. I have no idea how people are winning online. None.

32 bucks left in account, better go to bed and lose it tomorrow rather than tonight. After that, another self imposed 6 month ban lol

Comments

• 88Fingers replies:

the 88 hit the set - never doubt the 88

;)

...we all have these days. push through the best you can.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    bad beats, suckouts, 2 outers, runner runners, rivered, you name it, it happened all within 3 hours tonight.

sounds like my night last night, lol. AA vs QQ and guy hits his Q on the river (other player also folded a Q), great, one outer. My favourite was flopping a set of 10s on a board of J107 and all the money goes in on the flop ($600 pot). Other guy has 107 and the turn/river bring a 89 for the chop. Got to love poker.
  • haha...and my morning...KK pot sized preflop raise called by A4..flop 1044. KK pot pf raise...called by 10Q...flop Q9Q. KQ shove called by 97...977 flop...lmao...it has been a a heck of a morning. Telus pissing me off (there is a shocker) Moneris deactivating an account, but yet taking the monthly fees from my account...

Yes, the horror does end...my little girl said "dada"..at least that is what it sounds like to me...lmao...mommy doesn't agree..
  • LMAO, I just induced a 2nd, self-imposed, 6 month ban on myself. I did it about a month ago but then got the itch to play again, so I opened up an account under my wife's name and after suffering another 3 days of relentless suck outs, I pulled the plug again. Am I a loser or what? Oh well, at least now the stress, anxiety and urge to play will be completely gone.

Had a donk calling my bets in a cash game for a total of 14 bucks from start to finish because he had an Ace-high hand he wouldn't let go of only to back into a gutshot straight on the river LOL!

Good buy online poker. Obviously I ain't no Isildur (or whatever)
  • It never ends....trust me
  • I had a bunch of those yesterday. All-in preflop situations where I would be dominating with an over pair (ie. AA or QQ) and villian would call with something like JT or 98 and hit a straight both times on the river. Just gotta keep at it though.
  • Really muddguts you are complaining about about QQv1010v88.

I have been witness to a raise, re raise all in and you then call all in putting yourself all in with pocket 4's and then you of coarse hit your 4.

Anyways this type of stuff happens all the time online and live. I have seen guys with ace high call every bet all the way to the river just to hit their ace there.
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    I have been witness to a raise, re raise all in and you then call all in putting yourself all in with pocket 4's and then you of coarse hit your 4.

You'll have to remind me about that one and the situation I was in. Are you talking about the hand I felted you with at your place a few months back? If so, your recollection is off, let me know and I'll refresh your memory on how it went >:D

I certainly know that bad beats and crazy hands losing to even crazier hands happen but it just seems to happen much more frequently online, with regularity actually.
  • It was not a hand I was involved in muddguts.
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    It was not a hand I was involved in muddguts.

Oh okay. Funny how I block out the bad beat(s) I've handed out but remember oh so clearly the ones I have suffered lol

Best one was the other night, I called someone's all in with my A-10 suited vs his AK and ending up having a flush on the board to save my ass for a split pot!