boxing day

anyone going out in the chaos?,lol

They are already lining up at Future shop, pmsl

I have a few gift cards but I don't think I need anything that bad to go tomorrow:)

Comments

• gonna do my best to get a snowblower.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    anyone going out in the chaos?,lol

They are already lining up at Future shop, pmsl

I have a few gift cards but I don't think I need anything that bad to go tomorrow:)

There is nothing that would ever induce me to go shopping on boxing day. This is the one day a year that I hate money.
  • moose wrote: »
    gonna do my best to get a snowblower.

My neighbor sells snowblowers here in New Hamburg. Want me to ask what he's got in stock? He sell both used and new. Obviously I bought mine off him.

The only thing I really need this year is a new toaster, but I'm not heading into the chaos that is Boxing Day for that.
  • I would rather roll around naked in a soup of rusty razor blades, tacks and vinegar than go shopping on Boxing Day. However, that being said...the fact that the largest stores in town here are Canadian Tire and Home Hardware... It might not be such a problem. Although I think Canadian Tire has a new Wolf clothing section that I might check out.
  • No offense, Bill, but when your home town's idea of heavy traffic is two semi's and a Moose wandering down the main drag, I think you're good to go . . .
  • Well I lined up at Future Shop to get me a TV and bluray player for the GF. Picked up a sharp Aquos and Sony bluray....was worth it for me saved my ass about $500 to sit outside for 3 hours :)

Greatest part is everyone was pissed because I was smart. I brought a canopy tent, a propane heater and Ipod for gaming and movies lol