Why is Kristy so different live vs her internetz persona?

Discuss? Now I know I notice a big difference but perhaps this is cuz I'm older and she treats me differently live.... but... or maybe it's just the daddy figure...

Merry Xmas Kristy!!!!

Comments

• I have only "met" Kristy once, so I really could not say. She busted out of moose's tourney before we could sit down together, but she seemed pleasant enough. I guess it's easier to be an obnoxious ass behind the anonymity of a computer. That's generally the excuse I use, anyway . . .
  • I find her quite refined in public actually. I perceive her as a frustrated artist and pokerforum.ca is her canvas.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I find her quite refined in public actually. I perceive her as a frustrated artist and pokerforum.ca is her canvas.

Wow, 10:00 a.m. and you're THAT high? I'm impressed . . .
  • will you leave Kristy alone, she has big muscles you know:).

Honestly guys, I am a totally different person also, we come here for stress relief and maybe some poker chat:)

Now I wonder if Milo is different?.........:p
  • Lets stay on topic there, Philli . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Lets stay on topic there, Philli . . .

lol, Milo scared it 's gonna turn to him, hahahahaha
  • philliivey wrote: »
    lol, Milo scared it 's gonna turn to him, hahahahaha
    "cheers: So start a fresh thread . . .

You caught me . . . with soul reads like that, I am surprised you are not moving up the ranks faster Philli . . .
    "cheers:

You caught me . . . with soul reads like that, I am surprised you are not moving up the ranks faster Philli . . .

hehehehehe:)
    Wow, 10:00 a.m. and you're THAT high? I'm impressed . . .

POTM

Wait Kristy is different live than online? Since when?
  • moose wrote: »
    Wait Kristy is different live than online? Since when?
    pokerJAH wrote: »
    I find her quite refined in public actually. I perceive her as a frustrated artist and pokerforum.ca is her canvas.

Jeff is half right, around people I don't know well I'm extremely reserved. It takes me a while to determine how much "Kristy" they can handle.

DrTyore and Moose are level 5 irl-ers and thus get the full "Kristy non-sexual experience"
  • Hi Kristy . . . OT's been pretty quiet today. You look like you need a nap. Better rest up for Santa ya know . . . nothing going on here at all . . . really . . . very slow day . . . *yawn*