Niagara Trip

Planning on going to Niagara on Dec.30th for some 1/2 or 2/5 cash game and possibly play a $1000 bingo satelitte. Heading out in the morning was wondering which would be my best choice Niagara, Fallsview or Seneca? Would welcome any feedback as I usually don't go during the week.

Comments

• I am probably heading down one day next week as well. I will probably play at Fallsview as I haven't played 2/5 there before and I expect it to be pretty busy with a lot of people off for the holidays. Seneca probably has shorter lines but not many tourists this time of year. Will have a trip report at some point. I'm half way between Niagara - Rama so not sure which I will choose. The Rama drive is usually better since the QEW traffic is hit and miss.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I am probably heading down one day next week as well. I will probably play at Fallsview as I haven't played 2/5 there before and I expect it to be pretty busy with a lot of people off for the holidays. Seneca probably has shorter lines but not many tourists this time of year. Will have a trip report at some point. I'm half way between Niagara - Rama so not sure which I will choose. The Rama drive is usually better since the QEW traffic is hit and miss.

cough cough RAMA cough cough
  • very likely going to fallsview on the 31st since I expect loads of drunk tourists trying to be Phil Ivey.