Where's fedh8er?

He's no 'Haddon' and I doubt he's going to become one..but he definitely has earned a "Where's XXX thread"

So

Theory #1: He's in Vegas..fucking xxCindyxx
Theory #2: Choron staked him, and Watts sucked out on his AA with 1010 and while on life-tilt he robbed a bank and was arrested.

What are your suggestions?

Comments

• Theory #3: He's in Thailand and blew T8's ten bucks on a ladyboy..
  • Theory #4: He found Jesus and is currently going door to door spreading the good word.

raptorjesus6eo.jpg
  • Prob on another forum telling everybody he is a 13" baller that gets free head from hos after shippinig mad money during his sessions at Bobby's room.

or

At truck stops offering to suck dic for cheezeburgers.

Prob both
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    He's no 'Haddon' and I doubt he's going to become one..but he definitely has earned a "Where's XXX thread"

So

Theory #1: He's in Vegas..fucking xxCindyxx
    Theory #2: Choron staked him, and Watts sucked out on his AA with 1010 and while on life-tilt he robbed a bank and was arrested.

What are your suggestions?

It was good, but not 4K poast worthy.

Dissapointed.

Honestly Ive been waiting for like a week for this.
  • Im here, tanked, and playing stars and pwning like usual.....

nothin to be concerned about
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    It was good, but not 4K poast worthy.

Dissapointed.

Honestly Ive been waiting for like a week for this.

Fuck I fucking forgot about my 4k! I'd been planning it for like three weeks too.

..oh well, I'll hit 5k in a couple weeks.
    My bad.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Theory #4: He found Jesus and is currently going door to door spreading the good word.

raptorjesus6eo.jpg
    Thai ladyboys usually want more than $10.00. At least, that's what I hear . . . from InsaneGuy.

My theory is that Fed and Rocco are holed up in abandoned mine near Kirkland Lake. The reason his posting is so rapid and plentiful is that the satellite is only over the opening of the mine shaft for a relatively brief period of time.
  • fedh8er wrote: »
    Im here, tanked, and playing stars and pwning like usual.....

Under what username?
  • Can't we all get along.... its Christ mas.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Can't we all get along.... its Christ mas.

:):)
  • Found Him!

10.jpg