My thoughts on the forum this morning

tumbleweed.gif

I miss fedh8er. This past week was the first time in months that I haven't had to supplement my CPF forum reading time with 4life or any of the other forums I'm on.

Comments

• Fedh8er does make things interesting Kristy. Yep, the forum is a little slim on excitement so far today. Wish I could help with that, but today's my 40th and I'm celebrating by vacuuming the house (dog hair tumbleweeds) and chopping wood.... The slow ebb and decline of excitement on the backside of the bell curve of life.

I'm sure he'll turn up at some point calling us all donkeys, idiots, losers or something. Maybe he'll toss in a few comments about his greatness.

Anyhoo, I put the challenge to you to do something to make today's forum reading more entertaining...Surprise us.
  • Anyhoo, I put the challenge to you to do something to make today's forum reading more entertaining...Surprise us.

I do that every day :rolleyes:

More importantly..
    today's my 40th

ababydollbday.gif

birthdayw.gif

HappyBirthdaySexy-2.gif

birthday.jpg

One for each decade.
  • Wow. You never fail to impress Kristy. Thanks for that.
  • Hello kids;

I just woke up and am in ROUGH shape today....

Got into the gentleman jacks on the rocks.... good lord.

I really have nothing witty to say, as Im really hung over.

Yes, I know what you are asking yourself.. and yes, even the great ones are effected by alcohol. us pro's CANNOT avoid the ill effects of booze, even though our retarded good card playing makes us look untouchable.

Regards to all of you.

-fedh8er.
  • Anyone not posting their birth date on the forum does not get a Happy Birthday from me.

Awwww fuck it...

birthday-2.jpg
  • Happy birthday WildBill. I believe I will have a drink in your honour today. On a side note, Mole, I expect a full TR from Belwood tomorrow . . .
  • Happy Bday Bill! Go enjoy the coke filled hookerfest that you deserve.

Or at least kick a midget.
  • Milo wrote: »
    On a side note, Mole, I expect a full TR from Belwood tomorrow . . .

I've already requested this...kindly remember the importance of pics!!!
    Don't eff this up HM, we're counting on you!
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I've already requested this...kindly remember the importance of pics!!!
    Don't eff this up HM, we're counting on you!

Yeah thanks, I'm sure it will be adding insult to injury after fedh8er pwns me and Comp takes it down.

Hopefully fedh8ter has a camera on his phone cause I don't. Stone age mf here.
  • Wow. You never fail to impress Kristy. Thanks for that.

I have one for you too!!! Happy Birthday Babe! ~Shar~
  • Yeah thanks, I'm sure it will be adding insult to injury after fedh8er pwns me and Comp takes it down.

Hopefully fedh8ter has a camera on his phone cause I don't. Stone age mf here.

Thanks for the vote of confidence but you shattered mine last night... lol...
    I will make a recovery however and attempt to win my 15th straight Belwood tourney.... :) I'll try to remember to also bring a camera, although I think someone may just not show up.... some excuse or another...
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    I have one for you too!!! Happy Birthday Babe! ~Shar~

Shar, I must admit to suspicions re: the model in your pic. Those calves are a little thick, imo
  • Thanks for the bday wishes folks.

Dear god Milo, you don't think there's something hanging down behind that bottle do you?? I swear to god you're this close to ruining my bday. Just kidding. Your level of funny has been incredible the last few days!
  • Bump for relevant OP :(
  • Thanks for the bday wishes folks.

Dear god Milo, you don't think there's something hanging down behind that bottle do you?? I swear to god you're this close to ruining my bday. Just kidding. Your level of funny has been incredible the last few days!

Lets just say I think that something might be "tucked" behind that bottle of Cuervo . . . why else the desire to get you drunk and uninhibited?
  • flithylurker.jpg

Look what I've become...reduced to lurking Wetts' lurking..hoping for a thread to pick up.
    flithylurker.jpg

Look what I've become...reduced to lurking Wetts' lurking..hoping for a thread to pick up.

lol, well I could start one, but it has to do with poker, but it could cause controversy:)
  • You are a shell of your former glory, my dear. I could always set you off by suggesting you get rid of the puppy in order to save the planet . . .

but he is too cute, and you'd just want me to off my cats in exchange, so forget it.
    Bump for relevant OP :(

Okay, I'm going to take a shot at this without sounding like I'm burying him or being accused of passive aggressiveness.

Yes, Fed was fun. Kristy, you enjoyed him as did I and a few others here. There were others that didn't care for his act at all. But the bottom line is he was irrelevant to a poker forum..

You could take all his posts here and take them to a.....oh I don't know....say a hunting dog forum. Insert the word "dogs" everywhere he posted poker, "trainer" for player, "puppies and Skippy" for ho's and domes and "bitches" for, well, bitches. Do this and he has the same relevance there as he did here.

His play of me is far down the list of his indiscretions imo. Obv stealing and lying is, and should be, intolerable and for that the punishment is just.

If there was a way to restrict him to Off Topic Lounge, I'd be all for it. But I don't see any hope of him righting his wrongs.
  • ez there HM, no need to get all srs. biz.

The point is that I wish ppl would create more threads..instead of just lurking in them.

People who don't create threads ever are like those guys that visit you all the time and never drop off or bring a bottle with them.
    ez there HM, no need to get all srs. biz.

Sorry. Point taken.