New Travel Game!

So, due to the complete and total absence of Volkswagon Bugs on the road, Hockref and I were trying to come up with a new game to play while driving. Therefore, it is my proud honour and priviledge to present to this forum the new punch buggy game:

White Truck Crotch Punch

We're pretty sure it's going to take off with drunken frat boys and insane Texans in no time.

Comments

• this thread fuckin sucks shit.

im drunkj

FAIL.
  • for added effect:

ThreadFail.jpg
  • [ ] constructive criticism itt thus far.
    [x] awesome pics/youtube videos of guys getting punched in the nuts or at least "football in groin Simpson film fest" pic are needed for 5 stars.

I have a whole 'white truck' rant..their existence tilts the shit out of me.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    [ ] constructive criticism itt thus far.
    [x] awesome pics/youtube videos of guys getting punched in the nuts or at least "football in groin Simpson film fest" pic are needed for 5 stars.

I have a whole 'white truck' rant..their existence tilts the shit out of me.

When I get home next weekend, I promise to add nut shots of hilarity to the thread. And it's not because I know you'll forward my contact info to the feds because of certain questionable activities I participated in... although you were there too Kristy, and the monkey didn't suffer any long term trauma, so I guess I shouldn't be that worried.