Tournoi d'après-hockey #222774213 sur PokerStars 21:50

Après de match opposant le CH au Wild et Guillaume Latendresse (futur John LeClair ???), venez rivaliser avec vos amis, des pros et semi-pros québécois ;-) et de nouveaux adversaires ! Gagnez ou perdez... votre argent reste au Québec 278.gif

Soit pour fêter la victoire, soit pour vous consoler, soit juste pour garder votre argent au Québec ou en tout cas dans la francophonie... REGISTER NOW !

Inscrivez-vous en grand nombre et tôt pour ne pas vous demander tous comment ca se fait qu'il n'y a pas grand monde... huh.gif Si on s'inscrit tous assez tôt ca va lever; fiez-vous sur moi c3ool.gif

5,50$ NL Holdem
21:50
Nom du tournoi : 5,50 APRES MTL-WILD!!
Mot de passe : commissaire

Faites passer le mot à vos contacts de poker !!! Plus on est de fous, plus il y en a un qui rit, à la fin... dollarsign.gifdollarsign.gifdollarsign.gif

shipit.gif

Comments

• Je vais jouer.
  • Already 4 players in !! If a make quick calculations with the previous private tourneys... it means we'll be 480 players tonite !!!
  • Merde.....je suis occupé encore.
  • lol_que.jpg

I get the gist, but not the fine print.
  • Hockey/Habs fan related. Only hawt french chicks need apply. ;)

tu sais quest ce que les person dit de les femmes francais, eh?

I got that part.

Also, there are no hot french chicks. That's a myth.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I got that part.

During colonization, the "filles du roi" were women sent to the men already in place so they would populate.

First stop was Quebec city, best breed most-beautiful-strongest were taken...

Second stop, Trois-Rivières...

Third stop, Montréal...

Terminus, and the last one that were not chosen... Niagara Falls !

So simple genetics theory tells you a lot when comparing ontarian women (coming from old installed families) and Quebec women...

:biggrin:

Come to Quebec city you'll just be... convinced. It's that easy ;-)
  • fedh8er wrote: »
    tu sais quest ce que les person dit de les femmes francais, eh?

Not nearly enough.
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I got that part.

Then what didn't you get?

LIAR!

n515191540_826445_4582.jpg

display_image.jpg

display_image.jpg

xHabs_Fan_Towel.jpg

23.jpg

go-habs-go.jpg
  • eh.. I like french women for a change from time time to time.

"french girls... no tits or ass...but they are alllllllll pussy."- Seymore Butts

generally hairy at that, but I always like a variety anyways.

im a gangster like that.
  • stufou wrote: »
    During colonization, the "filles du roi" were women sent to the men already in place so they would populate.

Second stop, Trois-Rivières...

Third stop, Montréal...

Terminus, and the last one that were not chosen... Niagara Falls !

So simple genetics theory tells you a lot when comparing ontarian women (coming from old installed families) and Quebec women...

:biggrin:

Come to Quebec city you'll just be... convinced. It's that easy ;-)
    From my trips to Que city, I think I agree with these statements....

Ah those summer afternoons on the boardwalk!

Kristy, r u sure you aren't from Quebec?

Being the most beautiful Quebec french woman is kinda like winning the special olympics isn't it?

And that's before I point out that the aforementioned are the girls who were passed by in France where they had first dibs. ;)

Helmuth's mole..only the girl in 2/3 and the one in 4 *(if that is a different girl) are hittable. The rest are going to end up sucking cock for bus fare when their laughable 'modeling careers' crash and burn.
  • oh and ftr the girl in 2/3 and 4 aren't going to be successful models. They're just hot enough to land rich husbands.
    Helmuth's mole..only the girl in 2/3 and the one in 4 *(if that is a different girl) are hittable. The rest are going to end up sucking cock for bus fare when their laughable 'modeling careers' crash and burn.

lol

[ ] care

You've seen me......2 legs and a whoo-haw constitutes "hittable" pour moi.
  • I dont find the first one that attractive... ugly face..

I wouldnt fuck her with hellmuths mole's dick, and pillivey pushing. ???
    I dont find the first one that attractive... ugly face..

I wouldnt fuck her with hellmuths mole's dick,

I just don't see it that way, I actually think she's one of the cutest.....and stay away from my dick!
    I dont find the first one that attractive... ugly face..

I wouldnt fuck her with hellmuths mole's dick, and pillivey pushing. ???

this.
  • Ayoye j'ai décollé un méchant burst de complexe d'infériorité parce qu'en réalité c'est un running gag de parler des ontariennes ici tellement en moyenne elle sont laides...

En plus les anglos trouvent que Britney Spears a un beau visage !!! Bordel ca en dit long sur leurs origines britanniques : génétiquement il trouve ca joli une femme avec un regards écarté qui irradie la consanguinité.
    Ayoye j'ai décollé un méchant burst de complexe d'infériorité parce qu'en réalité c'est un running gag de parler des ontariennes ici tellement en moyenne elle sont laides...

En plus les anglos trouvent que Britney Spears a un beau visage !!! Bordel ca en dit long sur leurs origines britanniques : génétiquement il trouve ca joli une femme avec un regards écarté qui irradie la consanguinité.

LMFAO.

hahah
  • I succeeded in inviting derek8 to the private tourney ! For those of you who don't know that player, just google derek8 ;-)

We've got talent in the tourney YEAH !!!
    Ayoye j'ai décollé un méchant burst de complexe d'infériorité parce qu'en réalité c'est un running gag de parler des ontariennes ici tellement en moyenne elle sont laides...

fedh8er wrote: »
    LMFAO.

hahah

Yeah, you gotta laugh at some douche who can only think of the standard 'attack the girls self esteem' "AND THEN doesn't even have the balls to say it in english to me, try to slip under my mediocre french radar.

I'm bi, I've got a keen eye fixed on hot wimmenz..and french girls (in general) aint it.

fyl.
    Yeah, you gotta laugh at some douche who can only think of the standard 'attack the girls self esteem' "AND THEN doesn't even have the balls to say it in english to me, try to slip under my mediocre french radar.

I'm bi, I've got a keen eye fixed on hot wimmenz..and french girls (in general) aint it.

fyl.

Sorry you don't know french...

English being one of the most simple language (that's why the planet speaks it) it's true it must be hard to learn a more complicated dialect.

Don't be ashamed, there is still bablefish.yahoo.com

:-)
    Sorry you don't know french...

English being one of the most simple language (that's why the planet speaks it) it's true it must be hard to learn a more complicated dialect.

Don't be ashamed, there is still bablefish.yahoo.com

:-)

So because I have the dialect does that mean me > kristy??
  • Oh and this is a topic to register to a private tourney ! Please register and stop feeling inferior/superior or whatever !

I forgot how important the concept of being part of winners/loosers side is SOOOOOOOOOO important to english people ! Reminds me of my year in Ottawa; had to deal with 20 years old pre-teens brained ....

No it's means don't be lazy and learn if you don't know.

:spam:
    No it's means don't be lazy and learn if you don't know.

:spam:

zout alors.

I have tits, clear proof that Jesus loves me more than you.

fat men have tits..

a nice tight vi-jay-jay would mean he loves you more then us.

meat curtains, or shaved prime rib kristy?
    fat men have tits..

a nice tight vi-jay-jay would mean he loves you more then us.

meat curtains, or shaved prime rib kristy?

Fat men have tits !!!! MEGA LOL

I like your wits !

Jesus is dead. GROSS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bi ou Tri ?