wish there was lawyers on here

cause it looks like i got to take people to court, did everything to avoid it but it is going to get ugly.

Anyone on here who has knowledge of laws which pertain to car leases and car dealerships or can point me in the direction of such laws( I will prob have already seen it as i have done alot of searching already but meh).

I am not going into the full story of course but see if there is any info i can get.

edit: this country is a joke when it comes to laws being enforced. Legal aid does not do small claims from what i was told by them and omvic appears to not want to enforce anything which has been clearly shown that wrongdoing has occured.

Comments

• I only give a shit because I was told not to via thumbnail pic.

Plz rehost and I'll "+1" you. ;)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I only give a shit because I was told not to via thumbnail pic.

Plz rehost and I'll "+1" you. ;)

edited.

still waiting for newds or scandalous pics.
  • fedh8er wrote: »
    philivey.jpg

I am asking for advice and help with info, not telling a story FUCKWAD, please stop posting in my threads and posts, this is the last time i ask
  • philliivey wrote: »
    I am asking for advice and help with info, not telling a story FUCKWAD, please stop posting in my threads and posts, this is the last time i ask

epic win on my behalf.

Then heres a liitle advice then kiddo:

Why dont you go to another forum to ask your question to instead of a friggen internet poker site?

we should post this everytime you post:

81044816_045745cf8a_m.jpg

and i will yield, everytime.
    philivey.jpg

+1
    philliivey wrote: »

What happens next time?

Sorry Phil. xoxox, but I'd be pretty pissed if legal aid DID cover small claims; since it would be nothing but douchebags charging lawyers to the gov't for petty, stupid, claims.

And asking for legal advice or direction here is kinda silly.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    +1

What happens next time?

Sorry Phil. xoxox, but I'd be pretty pissed if legal aid DID cover small claims; since it would be nothing but douchebags charging lawyers to the gov't for petty, stupid, claims.

And asking for legal advice or direction here is kinda silly.

woot I got a xoxoxo from Kristy :), I am NOT asking for legal advice, I am asking for info on laws pertaining to car dealers and leases or direction where i can find it for ontario.

It's too late for the charging lawyers part for stupid claims or stupid claims as that's pretty much what is going on there now.( see Barrie woman suing Keanu Reeves.)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    woot I got a xoxoxo from Kristy :)

you may get "xoxoxo's" from kristy, but i get XXX.
    you may get "xoxoxo's" from kristy, but i get XXX.

In your wet dreams :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    In your wet dreams :D

LOL:)

Let's see that;s another drink for you Hobbes, I owe 2 to Hellmuths mole, lost count for milo:)