Merry Xmas Madness Last Longer Bet

Hope you all have fun today. I am looking to back my main man, Hellmuth's Mole (aka Luckbox), in a last longer bet. If you want to bet me $5 on Stars, post here. All bets will be accepted up to the start of the tournament.

Comments

• Oh yeah, my name is Buzzzardd on Stars.
  • in engrish please?
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Hope you all have fun today. I am looking to back my main man, Hellmuth's Mole (aka Luckbox), in a last longer bet. If you want to bet me $5 on Stars, post here. All bets will be accepted up to the start of the tournament.

Are you nuts?

I'll take everyone but me for $5.

Also, I'm aka Lucktard.

EDIT: Have fun today and good luck in your own tourney....it should be much tougher now that all the CPF donks are gone. Just make sure to keep Woog and Bill from winning so I can hold on to POY!
  • goddamnit..I woulda done this if I'd seen it.

FM($5less)L

(actually I still have the $5 that I folded into an origami crane)
  • Can I stil get in on this :)
  • Not one taker on this bet. I was just trying to spread some cash around for Christmas. I guess people think you are a level fiver Lix.

Or else people don't understand english.
    Not one taker on this bet. I was just trying to spread some cash around for Christmas. I guess people think you are a level fiver Lix.

Actually they're just lucky I'm bad at pulling teh red chips. DAMN YOU RED CHIP!!
    Not one taker on this bet. I was just trying to spread some cash around for Christmas. I guess people think you are a level fiver Lix.

I'm gonna go with 'posted bet 25mins before tourney started' as the problem. ;)
  • 12:35 pm > 3 pm = 2 hours 25 minutes imo.
  • Good thing for Kristy that there is no math in poker.
    Good thing for Kristy that there is no math in poker.

screen.jpg
  • Strange.....

but I bet my first reply occurred at the precise time I was entering Bristol St.

If 3:03 pm then unpossible.
  • The initial post was actually 12:35pm. Kristy must be in a different time zone.
    The initial post was actually 12:35pm. Kristy must be in a different time zone.

Probably, but not through anything I've done..afaik.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Probably, but not through anything I've done..afaik.

Check your forum profile, User CP, Settings and Options, Edit options, near the bottom, Date & Time options, make sure you are set to EST.
    Also make sure your operating system is set to EST as well. How you do this depends on which O/S you are using. Generally click on the clock, lower right corner. There should be an option for time zone there.

Your welcome...
  • Thanks Jeff. I did know where it was..but never had the need any reason to notice it was out of sync before.