Free rooms at the Venetian

For those with a Club Grazie card, check out your account and you will probably have a promotion where you can get have room comped for anywhere from 2 to 4 nights from now until end of March. Obviously days like New Years/Valentines Day weekends will not be part of the promo, but pretty much most weekdays will be part of it.

I just booked my rooms from Feb 15-19 so if anyone else was thinking about a trip (Moose + Mmoose will be there too) I will probably have an extra bed for those days.

Comments

• Booking rooms ASAP too.

Likely rotation Feb.13 Flamingo $120
    Feb. 14-15 IP $50, $20
    Feb. 16-18 Harrah's $45, $45, $45

Just holding out on a good Bill's Promo.

FML never played Venetian so no players card.

Wes did you get a flight yet?
  • Not that I can go, but how do you check you account?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Not that I can go, but how do you check you account?

Venetian home page and login with "Club Grazie". Check your Club Grazie card for your membership number.

Once you login, it should be on the first page under "your promotions"
  • moose wrote: »
    Wes did you get a flight yet?

No not yet. Probably booking 1 way to Vegas and heading up to Vancouver for Olympics leaving on either 19 or 20. Right now I'm booked at Venetian from 15-19 for 4 nights comped.
  • Anyone feeling like making a trip in Jan? I'm tempted to go in Mid-Jan and just play cash/daily tourneys to take adv. of this free hotel rooms offer. Air Canada has a decent deal flying direct from Toronto for just under $350
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Anyone feeling like making a trip in Jan? I'm tempted to go in Mid-Jan and just play cash/daily tourneys to take adv. of this free hotel rooms offer. Air Canada has a decent deal flying direct from Toronto for just under $350

you pay, ill go with you! hahahaha :P