getting car stuck in snow

and here is how NOT to get it out of a snow bank. "I said stop many times" lol

YouTube - Idiots try to tow a car out of the snow... FAIL!

Comments

• That's fantastic. So, does Hellmuths Mole's insurance cover that or is it coming out of his poker roll? :)
  • See kids, you should have paid attention in science class. Mr. Newton could be your best friend, if only you understood him.

Winter's back, folks, watch out for morons . . . :D

By the way, it looks like they really fucked that axle, am I right?
  • Milo wrote: »
    See kids, you should have paid attention in science class. Mr. Newton could be your best friend, if only you understood him.

Winter's back, folks, watch out for morons . . . :D

By the way, it looks like they really fucked that axle, am I right?
    I don't think that was anywhere close to the axle, looks like they just had it hooked on the body somewhere.

Nothing like getting out a shovel first eh dumb teens? Hey, this is going to be sweet, lets tape this! <douche>
  • Looked at it again, and you're right, maybe a tow ring under the bumper, or some such.

For the record, my Cube was great this a.m. in the slop. No snows, just all-seasons. Love my car.

(in before GTA makes the inevitable "mini-van" post)
  • stupid ricers.
  • fedh8er wrote: »
    stupid ricers.

who was driving the truck????
  • UMMMMM Mom? Thanks for letting me borrow your car. Sorry about the little scratch on the back.
  • We used to call those guys "young, dumb and full of cum".

Who would think to tow it out "through" the snow bank. Brilliant.

Also the next person who complains about the cost of insuring young drivers should be forced to watch a few days of youtube videos of all the stupid shit they do.
  • Uhh . . . one of the joys of "no fault" insurance was supposed to be the elimination of age-based discrimination, in terms of rates. At least, that's one of the ways they were pitching it at the time. Because discrimination is bad, mmmmmmkay . . .
  • It only took , what, 3 years? Finally a video sent by Cerberus worth watching.

Go ahead and beak off about how awesome your video links are because I have dozens of links saved to prove just how terribly wrong they are.

Starting with the stupid japanese amination set to sweedish dance music with the seizure insipiring backgrounds.
  • hahaha...this made my day.

Get a fucking shovel guys!
  • I don't think that was anywhere close to the axle, looks like they just had it hooked on the body somewhere.

Nothing like getting out a shovel first eh dumb teens?
    Hey, this is going to be sweet, lets tape this! <douche>

THIS THIS THIS, can't believe how stupid these guys are lol
  • Not sure how you would explain this to the insurance company.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Not sure how you would explain this to the insurance company.

Very carefully.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Not sure how you would explain this to the insurance company.

My guess is those guys would use monosyllabic words.
  • hockref wrote: »
    It only took , what, 3 years? Finally a video sent by Cerberus worth watching.

Go ahead and beak off about how awesome your video links are because I have dozens of links saved to prove just how terribly wrong they are.

Starting with the stupid japanese amination set to sweedish dance music with the seizure insipiring backgrounds.

How have I never heard of you before?
    Welcome to my knowledge of the forum!
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »

How have I never heard of you before?
    Welcome to my knowledge of the forum!

Reasons Kristy hasn't heard of my big brother... man, that's going to be an epic thread when I have the time :D
  • ice + hills + people not used to it + GIVE IT MORE GAS!

YouTube - Freezing Rain
  • Wow . . . the stupidity of some people knows no bounds.

And, LOL to street parking in winter.
  • Brute force and ignorance. The only way to fuck thing up properly