Options

how to get hh for pp

i didn't get the last hand for a party poker tourney and i lost the lobby, for the tourney, i have the game number but where can i request it from?

Comments

• If you don't store your hand histories in your hard drive, one way is to play a game and click on the green Hand History Replayer which is pretty cool. Another way is at the beginning of your next game, click on Menu, Hand History, then request your last 1-100 hands via email.
    darbday wrote: »
    i didn't get the last hand for a party poker tourney and i lost the lobby, for the tourney, i have the game number but where can i request it from?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    If you don't store your hand histories in your hard drive, one way is to play a game and click on the green Hand History Replayer which is pretty cool. Another way is at the beginning of your next game, click on Menu, Hand History, then request your last 1-100 hands via email.

thanks i had them email but the email wasn't complete, ill try again i guess. when i opened the hh for the tourney the last hand said it wasn't there and i'll have to request it? pisses me off cause it was a 1st hand heads up shove i lost for 1st and i wanna analyze it. but i think its lost.....100 hands i might have played 100 since then....

i do store them on my hard drive but it doesn't have the last hand.....what a piss off.