Regina home games?

Just wondering if there are any home games going on in Regina that might need another player.

Shar

Comments

• I can not be the only player here from Regina!!! Cmon people!! Speak up.....let your voice be heard from the frozen depths....and lets get a game going!!!

~Shar~
  • Please pm pics of games going on in Regina......whoops, nevermind.
  • I would love to .... but *sniffle* no one wants to play with me!! Way to rub it in HM.....I am going to cry myself to sleep now.
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    I would love to .... but *sniffle* no one wants to play with me!! Way to rub it in HM.....I am going to cry myself to sleep now.

Why do you have to be so far away? *sniffle*, I am going to cry myself to sleep now too!:)
    I would love to .... but *sniffle* no one wants to play with me!! Way to rub it in HM.....I am going to cry myself to sleep now.

Nah, my weak attempt at homonymical potty humour.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Why do you have to be so far away? *sniffle*, I am going to cry myself to sleep now too!:)

Awwww. You stopped me from shortly drowning myself!!! :h: There has got to be a way to prevent the same fate for you!

Perhaps there might be a way to have a weekly for fun cpf game on stars...any thoughts?

~Shar~
  • Nah, my weak attempt at homonymical potty humour.

:h: See Bill's birthday pic in todays thoughts thread.

HM is used to that reaction from the girls he plays with.
    Awwww. You stopped me from shortly drowning myself!!! :h: There has got to be a way to prevent the same fate for you!

Perhaps there might be a way to have a weekly for fun cpf game on stars...any thoughts?

~Shar~

Shar, I have grown fond of you, but everyone here knows that all bodies of water sufficient for drowning in the Regina area were frozen over months ago. What you need to do is make yourself some hot cocoa, snuggle up in your favourite onesies, and go to the OT Lounge and read, Twas the Week Before Christmas . . .

Then, you can drift off into peaceful slumber, safe in the knowledge that you are loved. Sweet dreams . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Shar, I have grown fond of you, but everyone here knows that all bodies of water sufficient for drowning in the Regina area were frozen over months ago. What you need to do is make yourself some hot cocoa, snuggle up in your favourite onesies, and go to the OT Lounge and read, Twas the Week Before Christmas . . .

Then, you can drift off into peaceful slumber, safe in the knowledge that you are loved. Sweet dreams . . .

forgot to say cuddle with phil:), but shhhhhh Kristy is already jealous :(
  • No room in a onesie for you Philli, hence the name. Shar is a grown woman and, should she want company, she would PM you. You are very fickle in your allegiances, though, so I would not get your hopes up . . .

Oh, and Kristy is more likely to cuddle WITH Shar, than to get jealous . . .
    No room in a onesie for you Philli, hence the name. Shar is a grown woman and, should she want company, she would PM you. You are very fickle in your allegiances, though, so I would not get your hopes up . . .

have no idea what ur talking about in 1st part, but that is normal on here tonight as for the last part

HAHAHAHAHA
  • A "onesie" is a full-body set of jammies (including feet), traditionally in red flannel with a two button flap at the rear (for the obv.). They can be very warm in winter. Think of them as the original Snuggie . . .

I'd hit it.

Oh my sweet sweet Milo.....

It was wonderful to see you had included me in your epic poem, and it certainly made me feel loved...I have grown quite fond of you as well my dear ... and I would have bought it ..if only you had offered to make me the hot cocoa :)

@}->--
    ~Shar~
  • Alas, I cannot. You, after all are in Regina, and I am just outside Toronto. If it makes you feel any better, I think I am coming down with the flu, so avoiding your presence is the gallant thing to do, at the moment. Maybe in the New Year.
    Oh my sweet sweet Milo.....

It was wonderful to see you had included me in your epic poem, and it certainly made me feel loved...I have grown quite fond of you as well my dear ... and I would have bought it ..if only you had offered to make me the hot cocoa :)

@}->--
    ~Shar~

I will make it for you:)
    Alas, I cannot. You, after all are in Regina, and I am just outside Toronto. If it makes you feel any better, I think I am coming down with the flu, so avoiding your presence is the gallant thing to do, at the moment. Maybe in the New Year.

Now how would that make me feel better? Yes it is gallant ... but you being sick doesnt make me happy! Chicken soup and rest kind sir!

One day our paths shall cross.

~Shar~
  • philliivey wrote: »
    I will make it for you:)

This better not just be a ploy to get me to go easy on you tomorrow night in the stars CPF extravaganza!

P.S. I like the little marshmallows.

~Shar~
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I'd hit it.

:h: Right back atchya baby!:h:

Muuuuuuah

~Shar~
    Now how would that make me feel better? Yes it is gallant ... but you being sick doesnt make me happy! Chicken soup and rest kind sir!

One day our paths shall cross.

~Shar~

Dinner actually was Chicken Soup, with those lovely little dinner rolls. I do not have a Onesie, but I will be playing scuba-diver when I hit the rack tonight.

And, for the record, Hot Cocoa without the little marshmallows should be a crime against humanity.

Crossing paths would be . . . intriguing
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I'd hit it.
    Sharantyr wrote: »

Muuuuuuah

~Shar~

Pretty sure we can get CPF to kick in for the mud pit... Alright, I'm just as bad as the rest.... Sorry ladies...
    This better not just be a ploy to get me to go easy on you tomorrow night in the stars CPF extravaganza!

P.S. I like the little marshmallows.

~Shar~

hehehehehe, You would not be able to handle the Ivey stare:) If I was going to be there mind you:), I may rail and cheer for ya:):)
  • Woot!! That would be wonderful and I will take it....but I think I would rather have a chance to take your chippies!! Why would you rail but not play? You are not....scared are you? :P

~Shar~

*Please do not allow my smack talk to prevent those in Riderville from stepping up to get a game going*
  • compuease wrote: »
    Pretty sure we can get CPF to kick in for the mud pit... Alright, I'm just as bad as the rest.... Sorry ladies...

You should be sorry!!!
    Any true gentleman would atleast offer something EDIBLE! (Besides K) Sheesh

~Shar~

Muuuuuuah

~Shar~

zomg, came!
    Sharantyr wrote: »
    You should be sorry!!!
    Any true gentleman would atleast offer something EDIBLE! (Besides K) Sheesh

~Shar~