Video Game Thread

I want this game............ had a dream the other night that i was a d.j.,lol

Dear Santa Hobbes, Santa Kristy, Santa Graham, I want ps3 and Dj hero:)

YouTube - DJ Hero - Expert Mode - Shout vs. Pjanoo

i dedicate this one to Kristy, since she found "satisfaction" with a swedish guy

YouTube - Benny Benassi "Satisfaction" vs Tiesto "Elements of Life" (DJ Hero Expert 5*)

Comments

• Looks like fun, but I don't have the dexterity for the Hero series of games. Could barely beat GH3 on Easy. Fail.

For me, I've got three games I'm getting once I get moved to Windsor and on track with training:

1 - Assassin's Creed II
    2 - Uncharted II
    3 - Final Fantasy XIII

Mrs. Cerberus is pissed that she's gone while I'm getting these as she thouroughly enjoys them (at least when I'm not flipping out and swearing about how the game is cheating!)
  • I'm thoroughly enjoying Super Mario Bros Wii. Although I find it difficult, it has many aspects of the original Mario games for the NES and SuperNes.

I feel like I've been reunited with an old friend.
  • I've heard a lot of good things about it, but I'm still creeped out that the living room in the commercial looks like my living room, complete with Yoshi slippers and giant stuffed 1UP mushroom.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Looks like fun, but I don't have the dexterity for the Hero series of games. Could barely beat GH3 on Easy. Fail.

For me, I've got three games I'm getting once I get moved to Windsor and on track with training:

1 - Assassin's Creed II
    2 - Uncharted II
    3 - Final Fantasy XIII

Mrs. Cerberus is pissed that she's gone while I'm getting these as she thouroughly enjoys them (at least when I'm not flipping out and swearing about how the game is cheating!)

assassin's creed ad has good music:)
  • dj hero is awesome, get it.
  • actyper wrote: »
    dj hero is awesome, get it.

teach me how to win at the pokerz so i can:)

See i got you in my sig;)