$100 Buy-in London ON

Is tomorrow... I'm sorry if any one got confused some how. I guess there was a guy trying to play today? Anyway, make sure you introduce yourself when you show-up. I will be the taking your money ... at your intial buy-in ... then hopefully the rest at the tables. :)

I think we will end up with 100ish players! Nice! :):):):)

Comments

• Well run tourny for sure. Even with the computer program crashing later on in the tourny, it was great. Too bad the calling station to my right managed to have a real hand both times I had a decent hand.
    Only things could have been better was the lighting at a couple of tables but no biggy. Other than that having that many poker enthusiasts together helps to keep things going pretty well.
    Can't wait for the next one. Well done sweetjimmi.

RL
  • Thanks for hosting it Jamie. Very well-run.

Too bad I wasn't able to get too far in the main event, though I was lucky enough to win a secondary tourney to recoup my losses ... (Two satellites, Main Event, Last Longer bet with Chugs) and even finish a little up for the day.

Met stpboy briefly when he got moved to my table, played for two hands and then promptly busted my ass out of the tournament when he flopped quads.

Looking forward to future events.

Was there any other pokerforum.ca representation in the house? Did anyone money?

hork.
  • Again, my run of cold cards continues. I would have settled for my pocket pair over the quads if it meant I would have had more consistent good cards the remainder of the tournament. I believe I was out somewhere in the mid-30's out of the 90 that started. I find my game is becoming more of a steal/bluff game as I am not seeing many premium hands, one can only play so tight.

Nice to meet Hork, Caillou, Chugs and SweetJimmi. Well run tournament, looking forward to the next big one.

stp
  • Glad everyone one had a good time. Not one player from here (to my knowledge in the money). $3150 to first and the tourney ended around 11:30ish. I will let everyone know when the next one is happening. Got me hands on some better equipment already!!! The joy's of networking!!!
  • been said but i'll say it also. Great tourney and really well run.

Would have loved to have done better, and even more wish i could have got a seat on the big NL side cash game, there were some insane players at that table.
  • The one side game was stupid. One guy walked with $1,500 playing 1/2 NL max buy-in $50. A couple of guys blew $600 -$700 were drunk as hell and were happy to be there. I guess I missed out one of the juicest games I've seen. Avg. pot was no less than $50 lol.
  • Cudos to Jimmi. Extremely well run Tourney. I was proud to be part of it.

As for that crazy ass side game, I sat down for 2 hands & walked away with $180. It was nuts. 2 guys went all in preflop with a $1300 pot! Gotta love beer.

See you all at the net tourney.
  • Hi
    Just joined here and played in the tourney. Came in 22nd or 23rd I think. Very well run.
    Any chance you'll be posting the payouts and the (first) names of the winners?
    Cheers
  • First was $3,105 and was taken by a young man from UWO. Second was $1600 and was won by my friend a lawyer. Third was another UWO student winning $1080. I didn't keep track of everyone's names so that's the best I can do. Top 10 paid start at $180.