hack attack on 2p2

looks like a lil chaos on there, looks like they had a hack attack late last night and alot of people said they were getting trojans just by going onto 2p2, I was just on there and just had trouble loading pages but also doing a scan, so i won't post the link to the thread to be on safe side.

Graham, this is going around to alot of forums so just giving you a heads up as so far i have heard of 3 getting hit.

Comments

• philliivey wrote: »
    looks like a lil chaos on there, looks like they had a hack attack late last night and alot of people said they were getting trojans just by going onto 2p2, I was just on there and just had trouble loading pages but also doing a scan, so i won't post the link to the thread to be on safe side.

Graham, this is going around to alot of forums so just giving you a heads up as so far i have heard of 3 getting hit.

Yes. This is called antivirus software. Mine popped up on 2p2 last night. If your not a cheap bitch and keep yours up to date, this is irrelevant.
  • Dammit, I was on 2+2 around 3am and was having problem with pages loading..my antivirus never popped up though lol failaments
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Yes. This is called antivirus software. Mine popped up on 2p2 last night. If your not a cheap bitch and keep yours up to date, this is irrelevant.

wrong. It is too Graham
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    Dammit, I was on 2+2 around 3am and was having problem with pages loading..my antivirus never popped up though lol failaments

ya me too, i switched to firefox this morning to browse on there and nothing came up.
  • also look at all you late night peeps, Is Friday/sat a.m. the special time to play,lol