PartyPoker Update

Tournament dollars now Actyper and Blondefish, is this good for you guys?

PartyPoker December Release - Internet Poker - Online Poker Forum

Comments

• When I play the sub satellites to get in the $640 millions or live event sats, any subsequent winnings are paid as cash anyways. I don't think i've played any other satellite there recently, but in general adding t$ is a good move IMO.
  • Stars will also removing W$ and making it T$ across the board.
  • So can I unreg from the monthly mill in the first week of december and get the T$?

I binked an entry and cant play that day - thought I was screwed.

Maybe not?
  • i think so wetts, if it is do i get a lil cash reward?:)
  • The change to T$ is horrible for players! :'( It is now impossible to get any cash. You are forced to play every $640 entry or play a whole bunch of tournaments you don't really want to play just to use up the T$640. Many of the tournaments don't seem to be eligible for T$ and my buy-ins seem to have been deducted from my cash balance instead of my T$ balance.

I can't make sense of all the separate T$, buy-in, freeroll and cash transactions. The risk of your cash balance going busto to zero is now much greater if you play qualifiers/satellites at PartyPoker. :rage:
    actyper wrote: »
    When I play the sub satellites to get in the $640 millions or live event sats, any subsequent winnings are paid as cash anyways. I don't think i've played any other satellite there recently, but in general adding t$ is a good move IMO.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Many of the tournaments don't seem to be eligible for T$ and my buy-ins seem to have been deducted from my cash balance instead of my T$ balance.

Is this likely just a glitch?