Wow....just wow. This really makes you think....

Zithal sent me this link and I teared up the first time I watched it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Be patient, it takes a minute to load. :)

Comments

• wat?

/bump
  • I was wrong......

and that was AWESOME!
  • Kristy, I want to thank you for this. You're right, it does make you think . . . you folks probably won't be seeing much from me over the next few weeks. I think I am going to re-evaluate some things in my life.

Thanks again, Kristy, I owe you . . .
  • you're very welcome, full credit goes to Zithal for finding this..I'm so glad that he shared this with me. :)
  • That shit was tight. Really opened my eyes. Thank you Kristy. Thank you Zithal. And most importantly, thank you my swedish hero for opening my eyes to the truth. You are the way, the light.
  • It's a boring waste of time and bandwidth.

Why do you like it?

Why do you like it?

OH NO YOU DI'INT!

Blasphemy itt.

Why do you like it?

While not an overly philosophical/religious person, I do hold certain core truths to be inviolate to my world view. This video made me question them. Anything that moving, on so personal a level, is worth watching.

Why do you deride someone trying to explore their beliefs?
  • Milo wrote: »
    While not an overly philosophical/religious person, I do hold certain core truths to be inviolate to my world view. This video made me question them. Anything that moving, on so personal a level, is worth watching.

Love it.
  • who the fuck is that and wtf is this
  • Milo wrote: »

No worries Milo..Rob took the 'under' on it taking 2 posts for that to happen, so I'm a happy camper aorn anyway.

DrTyore itt.
  • Well, the Lord did spend time with all manner of thieves and whores, didn't he?

Bless you, Mark.
  • I am speechless... when it took forever to load I thought it was gonna be one of those things that scares you, but you proved me wrong. There really is a sensitive side to you.
  • I still don't get it
  • Graham wrote: »
    I am speechless... when it took forever to load I thought it was gonna be one of those things that scares you, but you proved me wrong. There really is a sensitive side to you.

Well it was a little scary at first, but that guy is really something else.... Can't believe some members on here don't understand... Well done Zithal...
    Bravo...
  • revolutionary. well played.
  • Zithal for Hero. He is the one that has opened our eyes.

(don't forget to pay your cable bill)
  • Very moving. How can you not love this? Two thumbs up.
  • It's nice to know I have a cult forming around me now....

Good minions...

Mark
  • Yeah I played it when I first saw this thread but didn't get to comment, loved it, really good!
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    It's nice to know I have a cult forming around me now....

Good minions...

Mark

A CULT ?!?!? Oh my . . . the first gaffe is always the worst, just ask Tiger . . .

My Hero, please consider the negative connotations of the word "CULT". Your faithful minions merely wish to bask in the reflected glory of your wisdom and, of course, take in the occasional boob slip from your Nubile Consort. This reference to our devotion as a "cult" is both hurtful, and damaging to your long-term standing as a force for good in this community. If this minion may be so bold as to suggest an alternative term be used in future statements . . .

You might even consider using a PR flack for the purpose. Thus insulating your image even further from such harm.