Xbox: Any interest in forming a Halo 2 Clan?

Would there be any interest in forming a PokerForum.ca clan for Halo 2 Xbox Live multiplayer?

If you don't know, a clan is basically just a bunch of players that want to play together as a team. Much of the Halo 2 multiplayer is team-based, and a couple of multiplayer formats are designed for clans only.

A clan can basically be as organized or unorganized as the members want it. I'm imagining something fairly casual and relaxed, especially at first.

If we find a few people who want something more serious and skilled (I wouldn't say I'm all that skilled myself. Yet.) we could always go further with that later, possibly forming one or more additional clans.

Post here if you think you might be interested so we can get an idea of the numbers.

My Xbox Live Gamertag is, amazingly enough, ScottyZ. Don't send me a friend request on Xbox Live right now, as I currently block friend requests (was getting too many random friend requests). I'll probably unblock freind requests to make it easier if people are interested in clanning up.

ScottyZ

Comments

• Right on !

Count me in.

My gamer tag is Islander99
  • Cool idea! My gamertag is Derek KGB

...feel free to look me up next time you're online!
  • i just got halo2.. but im not sure how xbox live would work at rez. i used to play halo back in the day, so a pokerforum clan would sound like fun!
  • This clan has now been created. It's called

PokerForumDotCA

since I couldn't use an actual .

Post (or PM me) with your Xbox Live Gamertag if you'd like to join.

ScottyZ
  • Count me in.\

gamer tag: PainMan

when do you play mostly? Any thought of setting up a regular night.