The awesome pictures of ourselves thread..

12346»

Comments

• fedh8er wrote: »
    i pay the whores at the rips 40 bucks for a dance... for a 100 you get your D S'd with a domer on, FTW!!!!

Fyi, grab a personality and it might happen for free.
    those stats sure as hell arent from stars, cup cake.

No, but the Stars ones weren't fantastic either..not hatin' just trufin'

Formal Request to Please post TR on last visit to the strippers where you paid the $100..this thread is lacking enough whore aficionados. I want to know how you negotiate prices especially..that concept has always mystified me..seems a wholly unnatural conversation to break into fluidly. Also I want to know how much to SIIHP on average. Other questions off the top of my head..

-do strippers gag?
    -do they deal with the condom disposal afterwards?
    -Were they convincing enough actresses to make you believe that they were really into it?
    -did you also blow money on lapdances prior to the head..or did you just go straight to the punchline

I'm sure I'll think of more..please start the TR thread.
    Also one suggestion: stop using Internet Explorer and d/l firefox or Chrome for the spelling feature, makes a big difference imo. :)
  • Fyi, grab a personality and it might happen for free.

lol, I have a girlfriend...

My e-persona doesnt even come close to the way I am in real life.

you'll see man.

im a good guy.
    lol, I have a girlfriend...

I know, but she told me you need a personality before she heads south of the equator.
  • Heres some pics maybe it will stop all of the hating!!! :P

n501027012_1581334_7402097.jpg
  • Wouldn't let me do 2 so another

n501027012_162632_9664.jpg
  • CompleXEH wrote: »
    Wouldn't let me do 2 so another

n501027012_162632_9664.jpg

Why hello complexeh girlfriend:)
    Heres some pics maybe it will stop all of the hating!!! :P

n501027012_1581334_7402097.jpg

Very nice.

Only 3 weeks and I miss Vegas almost every day.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    No, but the Stars ones weren't fantastic either..not hatin' just trufin'

Formal Request to Please post TR on last visit to the strippers where you paid the $100..this thread is lacking enough whore aficionados. I want to know how you negotiate prices especially..that concept has always mystified me..seems a wholly unnatural conversation to break into fluidly. Also I want to know how much to SIIHP on average. Other questions off the top of my head..

-do strippers gag?
    -do they deal with the condom disposal afterwards?
    -Were they convincing enough actresses to make you believe that they were really into it?
    -did you also blow money on lapdances prior to the head..or did you just go straight to the punchline

I'm sure I'll think of more..please start the TR thread.
    Also one suggestion: stop using Internet Explorer and d/l firefox or Chrome for the spelling feature, makes a big difference imo. :)

Thank you for the interest. I am actually sitting up on my side, instead of on my back on my bed, so hopefully the grammar and spelling are up to par as I take particular interest in this post I'm about to write.

Last time I got a hummer from a skank was at a strip club called Danny's in a town called Hanover. It was my birthday and the slut demanded giving me a free dance after I was up on stage and she removed the 5'er from my mouth with her P. We went into the back room, and she put on a good show, but there was no way I was going anywhere near her P as I could smell it a mile away, and it was beefy and gross to look at anyways. We proceeded to a "VIP" section and thats where she did the deed, she didnt even ask for anything I jsut threw the money at her. I was shit faced.

Time before that was a place in downtown TO called the Zanzibar. Again, I was bombed and was offered a dance (they always wanna dance for me, I guess im just to adorable for my own good sometimes). So I accepted, and away we go into a private room on the main floor. She danced for me and she sucked on my ear and licked me and it got my attention to say the least. I forgot to mention she was a legit 10 out of 10. One good whore. Everything one should be. Anyways, she said shes done her shift after another dance and if I want to go VIP upstairs. Of course I said yes... We went up there and drank a whole shit load of goose and mixes and it was just a crazy night. She eventually blew me in the car for free, but I dont even remember how much I paid her or what I gave her, so I guess I cant give an explination on how the "transaction" went down.

to awnser your other questions I will do them in order:

-Strippers do gag. When they seem like they are into it, I have a tendancy to push down on their heads. Im just an asshole like that.

-I handle the condom situation, I feel its my responsibility. Im a gentleman like that.

-Yes they were good actresses and I assume enjoyed as they both wanted to have sex with me, which I politly declined.

-The price included the dance and the hummer... win/win situation.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.
  • Very nice.

Only 3 weeks and I miss Vegas almost every day.

I know how you feel I go 2 times a year but I don't think the woman is gonna let me go next year! :(

and phil: back off! haha
    I know how you feel I go 2 times a year but I don't think the woman is gonna let me go next year! :(

and phil: back off! haha
    :):):):)

That's crazy talk she won't let you go, your the boss are you not?;)
    Thank you for the interest. I am actually sitting up on my side, instead of on my back on my bed, so hopefully the grammar and spelling are up to par as I take particular interest in this post I'm about to write.

Last time I got a hummer from a skank was at a strip club called Danny's in a town called Hanover. It was my birthday and the slut demanded giving me a free dance after I was up on stage and she removed the 5'er from my mouth with her P. We went into the back room, and she put on a good show, but there was no way I was going anywhere near her P as I could smell it a mile away, and it was beefy and gross to look at anyways. We proceeded to a "VIP" section and thats where she did the deed, she didnt even ask for anything I jsut threw the money at her. I was shit faced.

Time before that was a place in downtown TO called the Zanzibar. Again, I was bombed and was offered a dance (they always wanna dance for me, I guess im just to adorable for my own good sometimes). So I accepted, and away we go into a private room on the main floor. She danced for me and she sucked on my ear and licked me and it got my attention to say the least. I forgot to mention she was a legit 10 out of 10. One good whore. Everything one should be. Anyways, she said shes done her shift after another dance and if I want to go VIP upstairs. Of course I said yes... We went up there and drank a whole shit load of goose and mixes and it was just a crazy night. She eventually blew me in the car for free, but I dont even remember how much I paid her or what I gave her, so I guess I cant give an explination on how the "transaction" went down.

to awnser your other questions I will do them in order:

-Strippers do gag. When they seem like they are into it, I have a tendancy to push down on their heads. Im just an asshole like that.

-I handle the condom situation, I feel its my responsibility. Im a gentleman like that.

-Yes they were good actresses and I assume enjoyed as they both wanted to have sex with me, which I politly declined.

-The price included the dance and the hummer... win/win situation.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Mods, please move this to its own thread..so that I may vote it 5 stars.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    :):):):)

That's crazy talk she won't let you go, your the boss are you not?;)

I am the boss, yes.....but only when shes not around! hahahaha :)
  • WOW..I must say I'm lost for words after reading this thread..Some pretty funny posts here.

Now I'm wondering where I stashed my old one and two dollars bills.
  • Scoops wrote: »
    WOW..I must say I'm lost for words after reading this thread..Some pretty funny posts here.

I'm really hoping you read some other threads first. We're usually more entertaining around here :)
  • [ ] this thread now contains pics of Scoops
  • Scoops wrote: »
    WOW..I must say I'm lost for words after reading this thread..Some pretty funny posts here.

Welcome to the dark side.

However, this post is sadly lacking in awesome pictures of yourself.
  • DSC02556.jpg
    drunk in cuba

DSC01905.jpg
    oh no u ditint!
    DSC01876.jpg
  • oh no u ditint!
    DSC01876.jpg

I saved this one..I don't know how I'm going to use it exactly, but I've got that feeling that it will come in handy at some point.