R.I.P. Mrs.Negreanu

After a long battle, Daniel Negreanu's mother, Annie pasted away in her sleep last night.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Daniel please accept our deepest condolences from all of us here at Canada's Poker Forum.

Comments

• JohnnieH wrote: »
    After a long battle, Daniel Negreanu's mother, Annie pasted away in her sleep last night.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Daniel please accept our deepest condolences from all of us here at Canada's Poker Forum.

+1.
  • +1 Sorry for your loss Daniel.

You can read more about this in Daniel's latest blog entry:

Full Contact Poker : Your online poker community
  • That blog entry was very touching. Deepest condolences to you and your family.

You never want someone close to leave you, but sometimes it's for the best. The happy memories will never leave.
  • My deepest sympathy to Daniel and his entire family. The blog entry was indeed touching, most poigniant and brought tears to my eyes. Anyone watching your career would have known how close you were to your mother and I think it is amazing you allow your fans and the world the opportunity to grieve with you, and to say goodbye. My thoughts and prayers join with the many that are with you during this time in your life, and I thank you for letting them be.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »

Ok, so I'm officially trolling a dead family member thread...but this sentence tilts me. Please never speak on my behalf again.

In b4 he never reads this, but out of guilt as much as sincerity: sorry about your Mum.
  • Hmm. I feel the need to fire off condolences (spelling?) whenever anyone loses their Mum. Especially when I've seen her on the telly bringing lunch to her son at work. That was cute.

Anyhoo, even if you never read this. Sorry to hear about yer Mum Daniel.

Regards, bill.
  • Sorry for your loss Daniel. I know your mother meant the world to you.