Ontario Poker League Event #10 in Belwood tomorrow, Nov 22nd

So anyone else going tomorrow? Great structure, 40 min blinds, nice buffet lunch, good people.... Posted league standings show yours truely leading... Lol, come knock me off my perch..

The Organizer has made this Meetup Group private - Ontario Poker League (Belwood, ON) - Meetup.com

Comments

• i went..outlasted you by one, cause i played like a nit..lol..
  • lol, wasn't concerned about making bubble.. My issue was that Steve, the young guy 2 to your left I think, was right behind me in 2nd in the POY standings and I needed to get to at least 5th to not fall too far behind him. Since he won, I have fallen quite a bit behind.. See you next week?
  • compuease wrote: »
    lol, wasn't concerned about making bubble.. My issue was that Steve, the young guy 2 to your left I think, was right behind me in 2nd in the POY standings and I needed to get to at least 5th to not fall too far behind him. Since he won, I have fallen quite a bit behind.. See you next week?
    probably not..i have to work..but when i get a Sunday off i try to get up there..the re draw at the final table was not kind to me, being short stacked..my button was Steves BB and he had a huge stack..he probably wouldnt of been too afraid of a button raise, so i had to be careful..lol..wish you good luck next week...you seem to be a very solid player..and you rode that short stack like a rented mule lol...