10 man SnG Oakville/Burlington (new year)

I am thinking of holding a 10 man sit 'n go once a month in the new year and am just looking to gage interest. The game wouldn't be strictly for Oakville/Burlington folks but I just mentioned it in the thread title because I know there has been some poker game interest expressed from various locals over the past few months.

Games would more than likely happen on an early Sunday afternoon (1pm-ish)

It would probably be a $50-$75 game, starting chips at 4500-5000 with a blind structure similar (if not exactly) like the WSOP $1500 events.
This wouldn't be a league structure, so, no points will be earned etc..
There will be no rebuys, no add-ons and will be completely rake free.

I have criminally underused Paulson Pharoah chips, plenty of Copag/KEM cards and will be building a table in the very near future. A cash game could break out if enough interest is there but once the tourney is done, the cash game would have to wrap up too.

Basically I would post a time and info for each game and then the first 10 to reply in the thread would get a seat and I would make a reserve list.

If you would be intersted in something like this, post something here so I can get an idea. If it gets a really good repsonse, I don't think my arm would have to be twisted really hard to make a two table/20 man game.

Comments