Largest Pot in online poker history $878k

Comments

• WTH? Nice stack off.
  • nut flush draw, top two pair, gut shot straight draw; pretty nice flop.
  • Wow... thats nuts! Looks like PA took him for about 2.5 Million!
  • I have been watching these battles since they started the other week and I am putting on my tin foil hat saying that this Isildur charactor has found a way to exploit the software. Some of his hands where he checks second nut where other times he is betting really is mind boggling.

I also watched last night where he hit two backdoor flushes basically within a span of 5 minutes and he was pressing the entire way. I realize he is hyper aggro but that is just obsurd.

I realize that I play no where near those stakes and I don't claim to have a conception of the game at that level but to go on such a tear and be so dominating out of no where (i know the claims of this player on Euro sites crushing the game there too) is really odd.

The inability for Durrrr to adjust to Isildur1 game is also odd. I guess only time will tell, but I won't be surprised if something computer assisted is helping him with this software.
  • Blackmagicz seems correct. I watched maybe 30 minutes of Durrr vs Isldur or w/e. Isldur was winning like 9/10 hands. If he is legit though I must say he is a pretty sick player. He called Dwan with Jack High with a $55,000 pot, and won. He came from nowhere though.
  • I have to agree with little King and blackmagic, it does look strange the way Isulidur play hands. The other night he called 110k reraise and left behind 14k. He hit the nut flush on river then shipped the rest to patricks Q high flush. Why not ship the other 14k ???
  • Isildur is on a $5M downswing according to PTR. He has given most if not all of his Durrrr monies back to the Team.
  • ya was watching this last night, it was weird how all of them were playing, same size pots and bets every hand.
  • That's sick. I read that "Isildur1" is broke now. Cole South took the last dollars.
  • Fishsticks wrote: »
    That's sick. I read that "Isildur1" is broke now. Cole South took the last dollars.

Brian Hastings took him for like 4.3 Million the other day...

Brian Hastings Crushes Isildur1