soooo....

When's the next Royal?

(I'm not even half kidding...I think we should get on this now..so we don't have to wait another year+)

Let's do it in March imo.

Comments

• The idea is probably to have it in early March. Working on dates already. Can anyone let me know when spring breaks and march breaks are so we can schedule accordingly.
  • Reading Week for universities is Feb 15-19, 2010.

March Break for schools is March 15-19, 2010.

/g2
  • Early request for March 13th please! (To avoid personal vacation conflict)
  • Kristy's first match will be Omaha from 10:45am-10:47am.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Kristy's first match will be Omaha from 10:45am-10:47am.

It doesn't take 2 mins to deal cards and say "pot, pot, repot "

I bet I can shave close a minute off that, next year.
  • After February so I can play :)
  • After February so I can play :)

lol, wanna play for the Rocks? :) we need to get our avg age down somewhat.... ppl are wondering about us... And chances are we will have an old age vacancy by then... I'm feelin real old..
  • compuease wrote: »
    lol, wanna play for the Rocks? :) we need to get our avg age down somewhat.... ppl are wondering about us... And chances are we will have an old age vacancy by then... I'm feelin real old..

Jeez, if you recruit the young 'un you might get the average back into double digits, eh Jeff. Good luck.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Jeez, if you recruit the young 'un you might get the average back into double digits, eh Jeff. Good luck.
    We don't need luck.... just enough warm bodies to fill 8 spots.... lol
  • You know, this brings up a good point, I wonder what really is the avg age of each team at the last Royal and who is the oldest/youngest. Maybe we should start a thread about it and maybe make some bets... Each capt could calculate the total years for their own team (keep them secret) (For the Rocks we would have to use exponential numbers) then we could start a contest? Once all the entries are in each capt would reveal the total age for his team. Should I create a thread to run something like this? Watcha think?
    You know, this brings up a good point, I wonder what really is the avg age of each team at the last Royal and who is the oldest/youngest. Maybe we should start a thread about it and maybe make some bets... Each capt could calculate the total years for their own team (keep them secret) (For the Rocks we would have to use exponential numbers) then we could start a contest? Once all the entries are in each capt would reveal there reveal the total age for his team. Should I create a thread to run something like this? Watcha think?

Really? You want to know if the people who attend RC are likely to gamble on some kind of side bet? We were running Stud8 flipaments last weekend, I'm pretty sure the answer to this is obvious ;)
  • I hear someone calling for a red flop.
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    The idea is probably to have it in early March. Working on dates already. Can anyone let me know when spring breaks and march breaks are so we can schedule accordingly.

Any update Sandro?
  • Sandro -

If you make it for March 27th, you better find a new chip supplier!!

Just saying...

Al

(PS - OK, so I wouldn't withhold the chips, but you'll be on my shit list!)
  • DataMn wrote: »
    Sandro -

If you make it for March 27th, you better find a new chip supplier!!

Just saying...

Al

(PS - OK, so I wouldn't withhold the chips, but you'll be on my shit list!)

Yep, you wouldn't want to be on Al's shit list... ditto on requesting a date early.. We may have to draft fed to tilt the rest of you degens. I hear he's moving to Milton..
    Yep, you wouldn't want to be on Al's shit list... ditto on requesting a date early.. We may have to draft fed to tilt the rest of you degens. I hear he's moving to Milton..

POTD . . . wp, sir.
  • Re-raise.... errr, re-bump..
  • Things that go bump in the night.
  • Hi there.
  • Hope to have update tomorrow or Monday.
  • Huuuzzzaaaahh!!!
  • I understand Mark already has the top button undone, and has his hand on his zipper.

Hopefully he is not on a bus . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    I understand Mark already has the top button undone, and has his hand on his zipper.

Hopefully he is not on a bus . . .

He's wearing tear-aways this time. Much more efficient.
  • Aaahh yes, Velcro.

Was there ever an invention more beneficial to mankind?