Ufc 105

looks like a few good lines -- anyone placing any bets?

Comments

• I like Ross Pearson over Aaron Riley +160 and Dan Hardy at +180. I'm more of an underdog opportunity better.
  • Bisping > Kang
    Kelly > Siver
    Couture > Vera

Wish the Machida Vs Shogun rematch was there. Machida is the best fighter in the UFC right now in my opinion.
  • I think Kang beats Bisping. Never much cared for the cocky Brit . . .
  • Problem is that Kang has looked like crap the past few fights.
  • Bisping has talent. I thought he has been a great fighter since Ultimate Fighter.
    Not to mention Actyper is right about Kang.
  • There is always an adjustment to fighting in the cage. Kang has been very good prior to the UFC contract. I think he has been improving, and I think Kang submits Bisping in round two.
  • Milo wrote: »
    There is always an adjustment to fighting in the cage. Kang has been very good prior to the UFC contract. I think he has been improving, and I think Kang submits Bisping in round two.
    If I was 18 id wager with you >:D
    Maybe in 2 months I will lose my money to you lol.
  • shogun should have the LH belt right now.....
  • shogun should have the LH belt right now.....
    Would.... but doesn't. No offence but Shogun I doubt will be able to perform as well as last time. Machida wouldn't accept a rematch if he didn't think he would win. Machida is to beast.
  • actyper wrote: »
    I like Ross Pearson over Aaron Riley +160 and Dan Hardy at +180. I'm more of an underdog opportunity better.

So how much did I make you? :)

I got greedy and also bet randy and brandon would go the distance = lock, and Bisping vs Kang would go the distance, screw Kang he's garbage now.
  • Anybody else think that Randy won due to his rep?
  • Machida wouldn't accept a rematch if he didn't think he would win

I dont think Machida gets a choice.. when you sign a UFC contract, you sell your soul to Dana and he makes the fights. It's not like boxing where two competing interests need to come together to make fights happen.
  • Fighters cannot be "forced" to take fights they do not want . . . but Dana does not have to re-sign fighters he does not like.

Po-tay-toe . . . Po-tah-toe