Full Tilt Freeroll

So, any other Forumers get their e-mail for this, or was I the only one lucky enough to DONK my way in?

Comments

• WTF? So informative I believe the FBI is using it to track down Osama Bin Laden at this very moment.
  • Sorry, moose. Full Tilt is running a freeroll tournament for the players who won their donkament at the poker expo last weekend. Winner gets an entry to the tournament in Madrid, Spain in early December (3,000 + 300 Euros), lots of Full Tilt gear (natch), and $3,500.00 USD for travel expenses. Just wondering if any other Forumers have a shot . . .

So far, I make my odds at about 200:1
  • Milo wrote: »
    Sorry, moose. Full Tilt is running a freeroll tournament for the players who won their donkament at the poker expo last weekend. Winner gets an entry to the tournament in Madrid, Spain in early December (3,000 + 300 Euros), lots of Full Tilt gear (natch), and $3,500.00 USD for travel expenses. Just wondering if any other Forumers have a shot . . .

So far, I make my odds at about 200:1
    Win it and ship me FT Hoodie :)
  • Naah, hoodies at the table will tilt Wetts, so I'll need it for Ching Hill games . . . I might even buy some shades.
    Naah, hoodies at the table will tilt Wetts, so I'll need it for Ching Hill games . . . I might even buy some shades.
    Yea haha. Im going to bust out some nice aviators. Im going to buy a FT hoodie only cause the white ones look sick.
  • Well, if I get two, the white ones yours . . .

Not that I'll have to worry about paying up.
    Well, if I get two, the white ones yours . . .

Not that I'll have to worry about paying up.
    Haha, all good.
    There like $20.00 on E-Bay.

Good luck in the tournament though. Whats the ID number? I might rail a bit :P
  • Not sure if you will be able to, but it's 116963806. Lets see if you can figure out who/where I am . . .

And no Wetts, he doesn't just have to look for the shortest stack. at least, not until level two. :)
  • First break - top 20.

Sorry, 190 left out of 247. Long way to go, yet.

Second break - still top 20

103 players remain.

Out in 57th. No trip to Madrid . . .
    First break - top 20.

Sorry, 190 left out of 247. Long way to go, yet.

Second break - still top 20

103 players remain.

Out in 57th. No trip to Madrid . . .

Ah, nice try though better luck next time.