Can't Cash Out

I put $40 on full tilt with my Visa about a month ago. Now that my account is up to $460 I want to cash some out. They won't let me cash out. They won't transfer money to my visa. they say I have to make a deposit with Instadebit and then they will allow me to cash out as it will show up as a withdrawal option.

Why would I deposit more money when I can't get the money I have on account out.

When I request a cheque they want all kinds of personal information and photo id. Again, why would I give them all kinds of photo id and personal info when they won't give me my money on account.

I am begining to think Full Tilt is a scam.

I have emailed several times and when they do reply, usually in two fricken days, I always get the run around.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Weird...unless your bank that owns your Visa has flagged it for any future transactions, but if you deposited on it, you should be able to withdraw to it as well.

If your bank has flagged it though, you may have no other recourse but to send in the info they are requesting...afaik. Not sure if there is anything else you can do.
  • Most sites do not cashout to visa.

and lol @ FT being a scam

it's also standard procedure to verify the account information before issuing a cheque.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Most sites do not cashout to visa.

and lol @ FT being a scam

it's also standard procedure to verify the account information before issuing a cheque.

This.

Sign up with instadebit..deposit the minimum. then withdraw. Easy...takes minutes. Instadebit will have your cash in your account in a matter of a couple days max.
  • You used to be able to withdraw to your visa, but the rules changed a little while ago. Unfortunately a lot of sites require you to provide personal information as this is required by their gaming license provider to ensure that they are not allowing underage people on the site, etc. Even if you go the instadebit approach they may still require you to provide this info. I agree this can be a huge pain (I have had to wait several weeks of going back and forth before in this process). If you don't mind the instadebit approach metnioned above that will be the easiest (you can withdraw whatever you add right away, just do the minimum) or you may have no other choice but to send them the info they require. Once you go through this once, you should never have to do it again.
  • Copy and paste in some cases is not your friend. I think we get the idea.
  • tall wrote: »
    im gonna be pasting that message all over the chatrooms

You're not going to last long on here. Reposting the same thing again and again for your first posts isn't a great way to endear yourself to the CPF community.

Someone with a large hammer will be along shortly to explain this and address.
  • Request submitted for tall to have a day off. :)
  • I kind of miss the old "Please ban v2.0" thread.
  • Say goodbye to Tall, he got a little shorter...