Happy Birthday Snowflake

Comments

• Just back from Georgia and starting to catch up!
    How did the Royal Cup end up?
    Need work on computers at work and can't seem to find Jeff
    Need a hit of CHING POKER to get me going!

Milton Slim
  • Happy Birthday Sir. Hope your golf was great and the Rocks did not miss you at Royal but all the other teams did.
  • Happy bday!
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Just back from Georgia and starting to catch up!
    How did the Royal Cup end up?
    Need work on computers at work and can't seem to find Jeff
    Need a hit of CHING POKER to get me going!

Milton Slim

Jeff be in Vegas
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Jeff be in Vegas

Me Bad!
    I Did know where Jeff was, and the Result of the Royal.
    May end up as an OLD free agent next year

Good to be back, and the Golf courses down there were spectacular, at Mount Vintage one par 3 has a waterfall beside the tee, with a stream running down to the water in front of the green, islands on the pond infront have all different flowers and shrubs with signs explaining what each is. The water fall has a generator that makes enough energy to circulate the water back up to the top. The entire pond is stone walled.
    for the golfer 145 front 162 middle 175 back

at Windermere on one hole, if you miss the green to the right, you are in a waste bunker about 40 feet below.

milton slim
  • Happy Birthday!!
  • Happy B'Day bud.... Don't worry you can try and make it from the "B" squad next time.... lol.. It would be good enough to place 2nd behind the A team... What... are there other teams compeating?

In all seriousness it was a great tournament, so well run as always.... And we got extremely lucky to hit cards at the right time... especially me... It's the only way I can win.. :)
  • Happy Birthday!!

How much golf did you play?
  • By holes..........at least 27/day, 36 most days
    36 was tough, really only have about 9 hours of light.
    I'll try to comment in another thread about the courses. There are many real fine tracks down there. We took 14 hours to get down, But only a little over 12 to return.
    Stayed at the Clarion Suites in Columbia SC, they gave us a meeting room for drinking and cards, nice touch.

Milton Slim