I Hate Christmas Thread

2»

Comments

• philliivey wrote: »
    hey GTA, wanna come to the mall with me, I am going to the 2nd level and lean over the rail and yell RUN PUPPETS RUN

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So in my dash to clean I broke the vacuum. So here starts all the wrongs that are gonna to happen....., this time of year is just so great as we can all see today on here,lol

Philli please remove me from your tag. You are obviously not down with the happy . . . I have tried, but can do no more for you. How can you not love Christmas?
  • Yeah Philli, you're going to make all the little Whos down in Whoville go boo hoo hoo! Get yer heart into it lad!
  • Yeah Philli, you're going to make all the little Whos down in Whoville go boo hoo hoo! Get yer heart into it lad!

the what what'?
  • Yeah Philli, you're going to make all the little Whores down in Whoreville go yes yes yes! Get yer back into it lad!

seemed like an easy fix.......

fuck Christmas......I think I'd pay someone $500 to do my shopping, not looking forward to tonight.....or tomorrow if I can procrastinate one more day.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Philli please remove me from your tag. You are obviously not down with the happy . . . I have tried, but can do no more for you. How can you not love Christmas?

ummmmmm I am the happiest person on this forum today
  • str8ace i don't care if santa died, it's not about things anyway

I can't stop laughing today playing on full tilt, It's everywhere, lots of profit today.:)
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    seemed like an easy fix.......

fuck Christmas......I think I'd pay someone $500 to do my shopping, not looking forward to tonight.....or tomorrow if I can procrastinate one more day.

HAHAHAHA, your not done yet, wtf