What To Do...

So, I just won a seat in the Sunday Million (yay me). Question: play it and hope that I keep hitting/playing well or unregister and use it for other tourneys?

Comments

• Cerberus wrote: »
    So, I just won a seat in the Sunday Million (yay me). Question: play it and hope that I keep hitting/playing well or unregister and use it for other tourneys?

For me, usually depends on how the roll is doing......if I'm on a downswing, unreg and add to bankroll...If I 'm doing good, play it and run like god
  • Took my bankroll from $38 to $250 in the last day and a half. I say I go for it and hope for the kicking of the asses to continue.
  • It starts. Table 343 for those interested.
  • Up 5K in chips in three hands. Two nut flushes tends to help :)
  • Any tips as to how I'm playing would be very appreciated... including how not to get all in with top two against a weird ass straight.
  • At the second break, sitting 3038 out of 5572. Average stack is a little over 14K, I've got 11400. Woulda been over the average, but made a good fold of A high on a board that was flushed and double paired. Prick shows his busted straight draw. lol
  • Fuck mylife. Out 4868. Lost all in w/AQo against 1010 (table calling station; knew I was flipping or had him dominated). No A no Q and I'm out.