Wanna Feel Better About Yourself?

Comments

• I lol'd

Part of me always dies a little when i go to the "2 women seeking 1 man" section in craigslist's casual encounters to find nothing there. It's tragic.
  • (806): and she said "My body is an orphanage, I take everybody in"...

(708): I knew my chances of getting laid had increased after she walked into my room and yelled "DICK TIME"

(985): I have a new drinking limit. I'll stop when I know I'm going to untag the picture that was just taken of me.

(215): you guys are cousins why the FUCK are your pants off

(843): Hm. I declare blue a flavor.

(248): I'm not unpopping my collar. This shirt is too expensive to crease.

(512): My mom says you aren't allowed to eat doritos at my house

(248): ya dads aren't the best wingmen

(303): Goodnight my chunky, little, marshmallow muncher
  • (416): He tried. I said no. He said, "It's ok if I do this?" and proceeded to jerk himself off. Oh, the French.

(510): i am high, trapped with a bunch of skaters and asians watching a cat on lsd on youtube, the girl on the couch next to me is getting fingered, and there is lady gaga playing. god has forgetten about me

(602): and I asked her"are you allergic to condoms latex like your older sister " she said "Idk this is gonna be my 1time"

crying game/..... - (506): No I'm not okay I had a crush on the singer of Tokio Hotel for four months and now you tell me he's a dude?

very funny find sir
  • Wish I could take complete credit, but my nympho friend found it. Still trying to figure out if she found it because of something sent to her... or something she sent...
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Wish I could take complete credit, but my nympho friend found it. Still trying to figure out if she found it because of something sent to her... or something she sent...

Solid brag :)
  • (806): and she said "My body is an orphanage, I take everybody in".
  • fuck this is a new guilty pleasure for sure,

(858): the line runs infront of fredricks of hollywood. it's like gamestop is showing me how pathetic I am.

Laughed out loud.

(623): she sang that "this little piggy song" to my balls. and somehow made it work, with me only having two balls instead of five.