Comments

• lol what is it with these people, no slot jackpot goes that high, ya it sucks for him and hopes he gets something but really he should have known
  • Progressives will go that high. But yeah that guy is a dumbass if he thought he won that much. Also $4 a spin, $80 in 30 minutes, there obviously was something else wrong with that machine. No slot takes 1.5 min per spin.

I have these scratch and win tickets where everyone wins. I should mail one to him.
  • Lol man, that is so deep. Im surprised he didn't have a heart attack. He deserves the $99,000 in my opinion at least.
  • moose wrote: »
    Also $4 a spin, $80 in 30 minutes, there obviously was something else wrong with that machine. No slot takes 1.5 min per spin.

Losing $80 doesn't mean he only played $80 worth of games...there is always that remote possibility that he won some small awards while playing ;)
  • Lol man, that is so deep. Im surprised he didn't have a heart attack. He deserves the $99,000 in my opinion at least.

Sure why not, given that he hit nothing, why wouldn't they pay him the maximum award the game is capable of paying?

Next time I get AA in a misdeal I'm going to demand somebody give me enough chips to double up. I might even be bold and go for the triple up.

FWIW all Ontario slot machines have a disclaimer saying "Malfunction voids all pays and plays." Can't speak for Florida, but I don't know of a jurisdiction that doesn't have something similar