Well this is a new angle

Hi,

My name is Elena, I'm 32 years and I writing you from small Russian city. I work in municipal library and I can use computer after work when possible. Our situation is terrible and I decided to write you this message in despair.

I have daughter Anghelina, she has 8 years, her father abandoned us and we live with my mother.

Due to economical crisis in our country recently my mother lost job (a shop where she worked was closed) and our situation became very difficult.

Gas and electricity is very expensive in our city and we cannot use it to heating our home anymore.

Temperature is very cold already in our region. We very afraid and we do not know what to do.

The only possible way for us to heat our home is to use portable wood-fire oven which giving heating from burning wood. We have enough wood in our province and this oven will heat our sleeping room all winter for minimal charge.

Problem is that we can not buy this oven in our market because it cost 8155 roubles (equival. of 191 EUR) and we can not afford it.

In case if you have any old portable cast iron oven and if you stoped to use it, we will be very thankful to youl if you could donate it for us and organize delivery this oven to our address (165 km from Moscow). This ovens can be different , they can be made from cast iron and weight 100 - 150kg.

I hope that you write me back.

Elena.
Russia

Comments