WSOP tournie in Atlantic City carpool

Hi guys,WSOP has big tournies in Harrah`s Atlantic city running from Dec 4th to Dec 20th,buyins are anywhere from $150 to $5500,i`d like to go play them all but have to leave my car to my GF,so i would like to share a ride and maybe possibly a hotel room in atlantic city,because it runs about 14 days it could be very expansive,so is there anyone else thinking doing the same,lat me know please.

Comments

• Also, check out Westjet. They started running flights to AC for really good prices. Unless you have a decent size group might cost about the same as driving when you factor in fuel prices.
  • Yeah,you are right,but the idea is having a car in AC and a room in harrahs cost $50 to 60 a day and $260 on friday and saturday so i thought sharing a room is a good idea to save some money.
  • Yea, check this post... http://www.pokerforum.ca/201621-post7.html

For hotel I agree though, but do you really need a car to get around. Everything is right along the boardwalk in AC.
  • you are again right about that,but the tournaments are running at HARRAH`s which is not at the boardwalk,it is 6 miles away from boardwalk,so i`d like to stay at their hotel whic is a very good hotel.