P* connectivity?

See a few posts down for the P* taking old duplicate deposit requests from accounts.

Having problems connecting to P* today. FTP works fine.

The "Connecting, Network Status" thing just keeps cycling.

Anyone else having this problem or is anyone able to log on?

Thanks,

Comments

• Had the problem earlier today (11am) but not an issue now since the update
  • also check your bank account, their is a "glitch" that is takeing deposits that were made a year ago out again. just read about it on 2p2
  • Ah, of course. I'm on a Mac though so I guess the update isn't ready yet for me. Really need to bite the bullet and purchase a windows XP box to play on. (not even touching Vista or 7)

Thanks Hobbes.
  • onoz omgz!!!

it is the end of the poker world, not even 2012 yet
  • philliivey wrote: »
    also check your bank account, their is a "glitch" that is takeing deposits that were made a year ago out again. just read about it on 2p2

WHATT!!!!!???? For real? Post link to thread please!
  • Graham wrote: »
    WHATT!!!!!???? For real? Post link to thread please!

Pokerstars "glitch" - money missing from bank account - Internet Poker - Online Poker Forum

now if it is true or not is a different story.

also Graham can you please check your software/server or whatever the lag is putting me on TILT. It is taking forever for a thread to come up etc etc
  • bastards. Wonder if Daniel will field complaints about this at tourneys as Phil did following the UB scandal.

Graham, can you change the Title to "P* Withdraws more money from your account"
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    bastards. Wonder if Daniel will field complaints about this at tourneys as Phil did following the UB scandal.

Graham, can you change the Title to "P* Withdraws more money from your account"

I think that should be a separate thread as it appears there are 2 separate issues. I can create it or if someone else wants to, go ahead.
  • Damn, I was hoping to hit those free tickets to the show..... :)
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    Damn, I was hoping to hit those free tickets to the show..... :)

lol:)