Congratulations stpboy!

Congrats on the birth of your first son, Grayson Thomas!

I know you and Liz will make great parents.

Johnnie, Wraychel and June.

ps...you're still in for RC right?

Comments

• Hey congrats. Got his baseball glove yet? Welcome to the land of no sleep!
  • Congratulations Shannon and family!!!

Did this happen yesterday? My daughter's b'day was yesterday as well. Halloween babies are a blast.
  • Congrats
  • Congrats Shannon!

I assume we'll need an extra ticket at the Jays home opener next season?
  • "Greyson"

Congrats again Irish and Liz!!

Mark
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Congratulations Shannon and family!!!

Did this happen yesterday? My daughter's b'day was yesterday as well. Halloween babies are a blast.

12:15AM this morning!
  • Congratulations! :)
  • Congrats.
  • Congrats Shannon!
  • Congrats!!
  • Congrats Shannon.
  • Congrats, don't be afraid to honour your familial commitment and back out of the RC..I'm sure that HBK can play with 7 or pick up some hobo from outside the building.

(I'll break Mark's team up yet ;))

Also, pics of baby or gtfo.
  • Congrats Shannon and Liz!

Al
  • Congrats to you and your growing family Shannon.
  • Congrats! Don't forget to buy that rocking chair/shotgun combo at Wal-Mart for all new parents with daughters :D
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Congrats! Don't forget to buy that rocking chair/shotgun combo at Wal-Mart for all new parents with daughters :D

lol, I assume you read the 1st post?
  • I'm just surprised someone was willing to have sex with you Shannon. Although pity sex is my favourite too.

Seriously though good for you. All the best.
  • I just wanna know how a little dude like Shannon, and a tiny gal like liz had a NINE POUND BABY!!!

Mark
  • Same way two highly intelligent parents like yours had a son like you, Mark . . .

KARMA.

btw, congrats to you both . . .
  • Congrats Shannon...
  • Gongratulatins Shannon!
  • ^^^Upgrade to chrome imo
  • Very cool. Congrats Shannon.
  • Here's the new father and son.

13032_170016421236_505971236_3279545_5387422_n.jpg
  • Thanks very much everyone and Johnnie for posting the pic. Things are going well, he's eating well and Liz is doing fine. He slept in my arms for half of the night last night, what an amazing feeling. It's been a rush of emotions and everyone told me it would be, you just never know untill they're here...

Thanks again for all the support, it's nice to know so many people are there for us.

stp
  • Love the jack-o-lantern top.

Save everything you can. Probably too late now, but make sure you swipe a few of those hospital swaddling blankets. They are the best. You can always give them back when the little guy outgrows them. Also, keep his booties, gloves, EVERYTHING. I have my daughters first booties, from the day she was born, in my car.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Love the jack-o-lantern top.
    Probably too late now, but make sure you swipe a few of those hospital swaddling blankets. They are the best.

+1. Simply the best blanket for making a "baby burrito"